Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess Buttercup

Guinness' mom
June 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I was going through some old pics on the comp and found these photo's of Princess Buttercup (I added the princess because I love the movie Princess Bride) These were taken shortly after we rescued her she had to be shaved down due to severe matting. She was none to happy and basically stayed on the heating ducts till her hair started to grow back in

Folkwitch
June 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Oh my, she's so pretty! And crabby looking! Bet she was thankful for the bad haircut though.:)

phoozles
June 20th, 2008, 02:19 PM
:laughing: She did NOT like that hair cut :laughing:
I hope you told her you were laughing with her, not at her :D

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM
She does look crabby, but boy is she cute!!!! :flirt: How old was she when those shots were taken? She looks like a kitten.

loopoo
June 20th, 2008, 02:49 PM
aww what a sweety:lovestruck: i like the princess bride too:)

growler~GateKeeper
June 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM
awww so cute :cloud9: she looks like a "Buttercup" too :lovestruck: all of my cats have always loved the heat vents & they've never had to be shaved :laughing:

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 06:44 AM
Too cute!!! I hope all of that fantastic fur has grown back in! What a sweetie!

ancientgirl
June 21st, 2008, 07:07 AM
She's precious! I love that not so happy look on her face :laughing:

kimnmark
June 21st, 2008, 07:29 AM
wow talk about an expressive face :D
She does look grumpy...but adorable

angeldogs
June 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM
She is looking not so pleased you were taking pics of her shaved.
Beautiful either way

krdahmer
June 21st, 2008, 10:48 AM
Aw I think the angry look on her face just makes her look even cuter!! :lovestruck:

mollywog
June 21st, 2008, 11:14 AM
:laughing: what a cutie. So if those are the "before" pictures, do you have any "after" pictures!? Extreme Makeover cat edition!? :lovestruck:

Chaser
June 21st, 2008, 12:01 PM
:laughing: I love how cats can look so angry! That's adorable!

CyberKitten
June 21st, 2008, 12:53 PM
That reminds me of thw woman calling in and asking the groomer for the "Lion Cut". Before I read the comment, I almost asked, "she does not look pleased with the lion cut." :) Poor baby! She is a cutie though!

I have cats with no hair and Siamese who have very short hair and they all hate winter- they all ADORE heat , more so than most cats and you know how cats always find the warmest sunniest place in a house, lol

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 07:00 PM
What a beautiful girl Buttercup is :lovestruck: .....I just love her colouring. :cloud9:

And her scowl is too cute. :D Hope to see more pics when her coat grows in. :fingerscr

Guinness' mom
June 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
LOL...ty for all the replies...she was about 3 ish when we adopted her...not 100% sure...I will have to take some updated photos....BAD mommy
She HATES to be brushed as she mats so easily but I do my best, can't seem to get around the hind legs she gets pretty pissed off and starts biting and clawing me:eek:
My kids call her "SHOVEL FACE" because she looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel:frustrated:
BTW...I would like to add that be4 you rescue know the breed because I did not:shrug: and she comes with issues....FUSS, Colitis, physiological issues. My vet told me that they come with allot of health problems.