Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For you Rotti lovers

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM
This girls owners think she is mixed with sheppard.
What do you all think?.

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Last 3 pics

Winston
June 18th, 2008, 09:36 PM
What a sweetie Angeldogs! I dont think she has any shepherd in her ?? She doesnt have the typical boxed rotti face?? not sure on this girl but she sure is cute!

Cindy

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I don't think sheppard either.when i first seen her i thought her snout was to long for a rotti.

Frenchy
June 18th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Yes her face is not as wide but .... I don't think she's mix. Or maybe mix with some adorable ? :D

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Yes her face is not as wide but .... I don't think she's mix. Or maybe mix with some adorable ? :D

She is really under weight.she is really stressed sinced they moved awhile ago so i figured the weight loss has made the face look alot slimmer.

Frenchy
June 18th, 2008, 10:25 PM
She is really under weight.she is really stressed sinced they moved awhile ago so i figured the weight loss has made the face look alot slimmer.

That make sense. Hope she recovers fast :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2008, 11:25 PM
She is a doll! Her fur is a little longer than typical for a rotti, too, but she is sooooo beautiful! :flirt: I agree--I think she must be crossed with a dorable! :D

Boubou
June 18th, 2008, 11:44 PM
She looks like a Rottie to me. I have a Rottie, but she's much, much, umm, heavier shall we say!
She looks so sweet and dainty!

growler~GateKeeper
June 19th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I don't see Shepherd in her either. :2cents: The slightly longer snout & thinner face could just be a case of "not up to breed standard" breeding and the slightly longer fur also happens sometimes. :shrug: She sure is cute though :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
June 19th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I don't know breeds very well, but she looks like a full Rotti to me. Just a little petite that's all. :lovestruck:

loopoo
June 19th, 2008, 12:51 PM
she looks like a rottie to me, very pretty girl:lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 19th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks everyone.
My instructor thinks golden because of her stance when she is standing sideways.