Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Got out the camera today....

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:52 PM
So here is a mash of photos... we'll start with kitties....

Breakfast with Fagan

Palomine checking what I'm up to outside

Buddy circling for goodies

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Smoke slinkin up the stairs to meet Windy

Windy "stretching" her claws on my chair

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Fagan keeping watch out the side door

Fagan bravely sniffing Smoke while she's distracted

And our little Asker asleep on the old toaster!

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:56 PM
My new do.

An inquisitive blue jay.

And my snorkeling cat...

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:58 PM
And the newest addition to my burgeoning Crazy Cat Lady outdoor decor....:rolleyes::laughing:

I drive by the guy who sells these on the way to my in-laws, finally stopped last time and got these.

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 06:59 PM
And lastly the hanging basket I haven't killed as of yet.... real close up, I like the light colours of these, whatever they are... :o

onster
June 18th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Nice pics krdhamer!

I love the new do, ure really pretty btw :D

lol Bunduk does the sniffing of Onnie like Fagan did of smoke.

Pretty flowers and Bluejay

Lovely kitties :cloud9:

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Oh and just so you know.... I love all the pics you guys have posted lately too.... the kittens etc. I just haven't been able to reply much as you can see by the breakfast pic above, the boys have taken to draping themselves all over me whenever I am on the puter! In fact right now I am typing labourously around Windy! :rolleyes::laughing:

So know that I have seen them, and think they are all adorable... and enjoy seeing them! :thumbs up

onster
June 18th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Asker looks a lot like ancient's czarina..gorgeous :lovestruck:

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:08 PM
http://tools.digeratimarketing.co.uk/content/lb/smile/ashamed/ashamed0007.gif (http://www.concordcarsinc.com) Aw thanks onster!! Ya that's pretty much the only way any of them can get a sniff in... sneaky like, or they get swatted but good!

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:14 PM
This I just took... was too cute not to share...

Windy enjoying my Avon order!!! :laugh:

onster
June 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
lol are u sure u didnt get kitty crack in the order? hehehe kitty looks a lil high :p

Off topic but ive heard of something called "Avon skin so soft" in a green bottle or something...apparently it keeps the mosquitos away...have u heard of this?

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Ya and it's balogna! I tried it as mosquitos lOooooove me... but no luck. And I found it irritated my skin too. :shrug:

Oh and Windy has now moved on to demo-ing the box! :rolleyes::cool:

onster
June 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM
lol have u seen the video on youtube engineers guide to cats or something where the cat chews up the cardboard boxes and spits them out?:crazy:

oh man I was hoping the avon stuff worked. Im gonna be visitng a farm in Egypt and I always get eaten alive:frustrated:

jealma
June 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
YOu have some great pictures there. I'll have to admit the one with the cat in the box and the blue jay are my favorite so far.

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Ya I did see that one... it's hilarious!

And when I know I'm going somewhere buggy, I just cave and buy the super duty bug repellant like deep woods off or something, although I'd like to try that new Off one that is supposed to be dry feeling... oh and that deep woods off is so potent it'll take off nail polish!

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Great pictures! I love how comfy Fagan looks. That picture of Fagan sniffing Smoke is funny. It reminds me of Vlad and Oksana:laughing:

Your new do is gorgeous! I just found a haircut similar to yours. As soon as I have some extra cash, I'm taking it to a decent place to have it done.

And those little kitty knick knacks you have.

onster
June 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I might just have to experiment with the new off stuff :thumbs up thanks for the tip..will try the off woods too if it comes down to it.

oh and I forgot to mention I love the new cat things for ure front steps!

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks I like em too!

And the new do is a lot shorter than I normally go... but it's nice and swingy when it's straightened like now. And I figure I wear it up 99.9% of the time in the summer anyhow, so as long as it's long enough to get in a ponytail, well thats good enough. Plus I can't believe how much lighter it is when it's shorter like this! Hubby is gonna help me dye it on the weekend too, (yep a tough surly trucker who helps his wife dye her hair...:lovestruck:) nothing drastic, just a bit lighter for summer, and getting rid of some sneaky grays!

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I've been wearing mine short for the last several years and boy is it ever better in the summer. Easier to manage too. Your lucky hubby helps you with the dye. I haven't done mine in a long time because it's such a pain to do on your own. the last time I did it I left this patch behind my head I never knew didn't get covered for several weeks!:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
June 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Love the Smoke & Windy nose to nose greeting pic :cloud9: adorable :cloud9:

Nice hair cut :thumbs up and the statues on the steps are purrfect :D

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Nice pics all of them.

Frenchy
June 18th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Windy enjoying my Avon order!!! :laugh:

Windy ? Did you call her like this because she passes too much gas ? :D

I love your new do too ! :thumbs up and Fagan looks mighty comfy in those arms :cloud9: nice to see your gang :lovestruck:

krdahmer
June 19th, 2008, 10:59 AM
HA! Frenchy, I was so uninventive when I named her.... we brought her home on a very windy day.... thus Windy. It wasn't until a few days later we realized she was also going to live up to that name in the gas departmenthttp://tools.digeratimarketing.co.uk/content/lb/smile/sick/sick0017.gif (http://www.accentbuildingproducts.com)!!! :eek::laughing: My dad used to joke that she could clear a room almost as good as him!

14+kitties
June 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Great pics!!! I love your kitty sentinals on the steps. And your "do" looks very flippy! Cute!
Love all of the pictures of kitties. Fagan is so adorable. In the first picture I don't think his smile could get any bigger. :cloud9:
Your house always looks so clean!! Wanna come do mine? I don't seem to be able to find any time. (I think I am on here too much :o)

phoozles
June 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I love all your kitty pics! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Windy in the Avon box is priceless :)
And I agree - the new do looks great! I'm still looking for a good one that I can pull off - but yeah, it needs to be able to go in a ponytail as well ..

loopoo
June 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
frenchys remark about windy cracked me up:laughing: all your kitties are so beautiful:cloud9: love the breakfast with fagan shot, and your new do :)

Lukka'sma
June 19th, 2008, 12:17 PM
nice photo's, all your cats are beautiful:lovestruck:

krdahmer
June 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks guys! :lovestruck::cloud9:

And 14+... I must do some really creative photoshopping....:laughing:, my house is riddled with tumblefurs!!! In fact I had just vacuumed there that day, and had to swiffer again that night! :yell: But thanks... I try to keep it somewhat clean, I'm about half way through chucking out a whole lot of chachkies and junk I've collected over the years... trying to get organized before we make our next move (hopefully to a house of our own). Packratting (ha nice word huh:rolleyes:) runs in my family... doing my darndest to unclutter here.

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 11:21 PM
I love all the pics of your handsome crew. :lovestruck:

And, the snorkelling cat is too cute.......do you use it for a bird bath? :D

krdahmer
June 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM
I think that's what it's supposed to be, but it's not big enough. Just couldn't resist... it was too cute!

TeriM
June 24th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Great to see pics of all your furries :lovestruck:, I especially love the last pic of Windy in the avon box :cloud9:.

Great haircut :thumbs up.

FancyAppy
June 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
love the crazy cat lady decor!!!!!!!! really I do but your kitties are the real stars here. they are really precious. The photos are great in this thread. please post some more.