2. Maya having a lunchtime swim
3. Before dinner nap

Sometimes I wish I lived my dog's life.

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Maya looks like she would be great to cuddle with.nice pics

chico2
June 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Awww,you are right,nice doggy-life and I see your beautiful 11yr old Golden too,a bonus:pawprint:

mollywog
June 18th, 2008, 04:58 PM
great pics! Lucky dogs! I see Maya has her Tuffy toy in the pool, how is it in the water? I got one for Molly (a starfish :) ) but we haven't used it in the lake yet.

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 08:36 PM
LOL, the sofa picture is great.

jealma
June 18th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Looking like a pretty rough life to live in that house.. hmmmm can I move in? LOL Great pictures

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 08:41 PM
:lovestruck::sleepy:

Byrd
June 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Aaawwww she looks so happy in her pool.

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM
You gotta love a dog that wants to sleep in! :lovestruck:

I wish we had some of those! :laughing:

Yep, I must say they certainly have it good :cloud9: Pool, bed, couch...life is good! :dog:

Frenchy
June 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM
oh what a life :laughing: she seems so comfy :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
June 19th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Must be where the saying: It's a dogs' life" came from :D

Nice pics, great swimming shot :thumbs up

kimnmark
June 19th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I see Maya has her Tuffy toy in the pool, how is it in the water? I got one for Molly (a starfish :) ) but we haven't used it in the lake yet.

It's actually a pool toy from a company called Bamboo. It's made of a similar material to a Tuffy. It's great in the water.

Aaawwww she looks so happy in her pool.

Too dang happy sometimes. She won't get out, but swims in circles pretending not to hear me.:frustrated:

You gotta love a dog that wants to sleep in! :lovestruck:

Don't let her fool you. She gets us up at 6:00 to eat (not go outside mind you) and then hops back into bed 10 seconds later when she's done. Typical food driven lab:rolleyes:

loopoo
June 19th, 2008, 12:48 PM
those are great pics, beautiful doggies:lovestruck: i love the sofa picture too, what a nice comfy looking living room very pretty

14+kitties
June 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I can relate. I work to support mine too.
Cute puppers!!

Guinness' mom
June 20th, 2008, 10:23 AM
LOL.....K so I'm not the only one that let's my dog on the couch....:p
My previous Lab was not allowed...but everytime I came home I heard him jumping off my bed, he's race down the stairs and look all innocent.

kimnmark
June 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM
LOL.....K so I'm not the only one that let's my dog on the couch....:p
My previous Lab was not allowed...but everytime I came home I heard him jumping off my bed, he's race down the stairs and look all innocent.

FOr some reason, only my lab gets on the furniture and then only when we're not on it. Even if we invite her up to sit with us, she won't. She prefers to have the couch all to herself I guess:D

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 08:08 PM
LOL.....I have one of those lounging labs too. :cloud9: :rolleyes: And, I swear the bigger they are the more comfy they like to be. :laughing:

I really love the pic of her in the pool. :lovestruck:

BusterBoo
June 21st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Too cute!!! Glad you have all those cushions set out just right so Maya can rest her head!

Great pool shot too!!! :lovestruck: