Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sugars letter to the SPCA

lotus
June 18th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Enjoy

Dear Sarnia SPCA,

My name is Sugar now, to you I was case #****. My new mom brought me home on June 06. I just want to say thank you for my new life, everyone here is so kind to me. I even have a friend here his name is Peanut he has taught me to play fetch with my new mom we take turns bring the toy back to her. Peanut has lots of toys he shares with me, I like toys. I have a big yard to play in too my new friend wont let me go near the big water with fish in it. I donít know why? When it is really hot outside mom puts water in a thing she calls the doggy pool I donít get in but Peanut looks like he has fun.

I try real hard to be good my new mom always says Iím good. She gives me yummy things she calls treats I really like them. Last week I got really sick and went to the vet he was nice said I had kennel cough and gave me some medicine and said I will be ok. (I feel better already) The vet also gave my mom drops for my bad eye, I donít like the drops but they do make my eye feel better. I got the treats there too.

Mom said when Iím all better Peanut and I can go play at another dogs house she is a big dog her name is really long mom just calls her Pea. Pea is really nice and so is her mom and dad they hug me and tell me my new family will never let any thing happen to me. They said the person that use to have me will never hurt me again. I get treats there too WOW I get these treats things everywhere I go. Pea even has toys and she shares too.

My new dad is nice he likes to play with me and talks to me and holds me at night when I cry.

(I have bad dreams) He tells mom that I donít have to sleep in the crate at night he said it scares me, but mom says I should, mom is right.

I donít have to be alone anymore the boys will be out of school soon they talk very soft to me the boys sound really nice. I smell them but I donít let them pet me, they say itís ok. My friend peanut really likes them , they like to throw balls for him to chase.

Well that is my new life. I am so happy here. I hope all dogs get homes like mine.

Many Thanks To Everyone

At The Shelter

Sugar:pawprint:

P.S. I have sent pictures of me and my new friend.

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I love Sugar's letter. :lovestruck:

I wish all dogs and cats in shelters could have their happy endings too.

TeriM
June 18th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Awwwww, that is so sweet :lovestruck:. Congrats on your new home Sugar:lovestruck: :).

kimnmark
June 18th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Great letter. Sugar sounds very happy!

I wish all dogs and cats in shelters could have their happy endings too.

I couldn't agree more.

jealma
June 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM
That is so great. I am sure that there are people at the shelter who will be very glad and rejoyce that a great adoption has happened for one of the little furbabies that was in their charge. I did see her picture in another post,, and she's sweet. I'm sure in a little while she'll let the boys pet her too. way to go Mom

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Sugar is such a lucky girl! :cloud9: And she writes a darn good letter, too! :dog:

aslan
June 18th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Sugar that is a beautiful letter and i'm sooo glad that you don't have to be afraid of the bad people anymore. Mommy and daddy love you and will do anything to protect you.

Frenchy
June 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM
My Daisy did the same thing , wrote to the spca to thank them :D

Sugar's letter is so heartwarming , I'm sure many people will be happy to read it ! :thumbs up

Kashi
June 19th, 2008, 07:10 AM
What a wonderful idea to write a letter, how sweet.

Chris21711
June 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
That is really sweet Sugar, very thoughtful of you, I know for a fact that the people at the shelter will appreciate it, they love to get letters and photos of their former charges. Believe me Sugar you were never just a number to them, you was a little sweet soul that needed their help. One thing they love more than a letter is a visit, so bug Mum and see what she says. :cloud9:

Love4himies
June 19th, 2008, 10:14 AM
What a wonderful letter. I love happy endings :lovestruck:

lotus
June 19th, 2008, 06:29 PM
One thing they love more than a letter is a visit, so bug Mum and see what she says. :cloud9:
I'll have to wait a while as she still has a bit of a cough still. She does love car rides though.

Chris21711
June 20th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I'll have to wait a while as she still has a bit of a cough still. She does love car rides though.

Don't forget to take Peanut with you too. Hoping her cough clears up soon. :)

lotus
June 20th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Never forget Peanut.:dog: He's my buddy.

Sylvie
June 21st, 2008, 08:30 AM
What a wonderful letter. Sugar sounds like she is on the road to recovery. Thank you to you and your family for giving Sugar such a loving and caring home. If everyone was like you, there would be no need for rescues or spca's.

However, that being said it will never happen:sad:

But this forum is great because you hear from so many people like you. Once again thank you for rescuing Sugar and giving her a forever home.

:grouphug:to you and your family and a special hug to Sugar and Peanut

CyberKitten
June 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you for rescuing Sugar. I love letters like that!

allymack
June 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Wow that is a great letter! I think that is a really great idea to write them back and let them know how Sugar is doing. She sounds like she has a wonderful life!