Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Objects of Mass Destruction!

14+kitties
June 18th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Now, I know I am not the best housekeeper. With 2 adults, 2 teenagers, 2 dogs, and 10 cats in a small house at the moment it isn't always the easiest thing to keep it spotless all the time. But I NEVER leave the house leaving it looking like this!!
When I came in from doing some gardening this afternoon this is what I found....

Ohoh, caught!
TT saying I'm sorry Mommy. :rolleyes:
Dale figures if she hides I won't find her. Yeah, right! She has to remember NOT to move the box!

14+kitties
June 18th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Even Whiskey, the new kitty, tried pretending he had nothing to do with it. Not buying it at all!! Don't care how cute he is!

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2008, 02:36 PM
:laughing: Wild Party!!! FUN! :cat: What a hoot! I do believe they enjoyed themselves while Mom was out in the garden! :D

14+kitties
June 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM
D'ya' think? :cloud9: Silly kitties!!

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2008, 02:47 PM
D'ya' think? :cloud9: Silly kitties!!

Well they had to do something! It was so boring in there with Mom gone... :D

Isn't it amazing how much fun can be had from cardboard boxes and mundane everyday items? Kids and pets...easily entertained! :cloud9:

hazel, easily amused! :laughing:

phoozles
June 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Looks like they had quite the bash - they even got into the Tylenol! :eek: :laughing:

kimnmark
June 18th, 2008, 03:47 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Appears as if they had a grand ole time

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM
:laughing::laughing:You have some real party animals at home.

chico2
June 18th, 2008, 05:05 PM
OMG,cute,cute,cute..at least they are lively little guys,now I know why I miss a kitten in the house:laughing:

krdahmer
June 18th, 2008, 08:27 PM
AWWW I so miss little kitten messes!! They're so adorable you don't even mind picking it all up! :lovestruck:

And really is there anything better to a kitten than a cardboard playground!!!

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Oh boy, I wake up to that some mornings, and I can't even blame kittens!:laughing:

I love the one with TT. Poor little guy. They probably figured they'd leave him to get blamed knowing you wouldn't be mad.:D

growler~GateKeeper
June 19th, 2008, 12:49 AM
:laughing: Great fun :cat: :highfive: :cat:

Dontcha just love how they play more with the cheap everyday stuff & not the store bought toys :laughing: Looks like you've got everything a kitten could ask for in there :thumbs up

jiorji
June 19th, 2008, 12:57 AM
I see nothing wrong with those pictures :shrug:

my apartment is usually full of tied up socks and crumpled up pieces of paper :laughing: ....oh and shredded up paper towel rolls :evil:

14+kitties
June 19th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I very seldom buy toys for them. Boxes, strings, paper towel rolls, emtpy bottles with marbles in (the tylenol bottle, Phoozles), ear plugs, etc. make for very happy kitties.
When I went out to do gardening the little :angel:s were all asleep. I didn't think I had been outside long enough for them to destroy the place. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, I guess I do have some sponge balls they love to bat around too.

Love4himies
June 19th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Looks like they had a wonderful time!!! Good thing they can't use the phone to call all their friends, can you imagine the mess then :laughing:

ancientgirl
June 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Looks like they had a wonderful time!!! Good thing they can't use the phone to call all their friends, can you imagine the mess then :laughing:

I can just see 14+K opening her phone bill "Hey, who called India!"

14+kitties
June 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Speed dial!!!! :eek:

Frenchy
June 19th, 2008, 12:51 PM
"Mass" destruction ? ahem , I think I'll send you Nelly for a few days :laughing:

They just got their toys out :lovestruck: :D

loopoo
June 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM
lol looks like they had a grand time.. too cute:laughing:

clm
June 19th, 2008, 12:58 PM
:laughing::laughing: I wish that's all mine would destroy.

Yours look mighty cute though. Gotta be careful with cute. It lulls you into a false sense of security. :evil:

Baxter and Bentley have discovered that if you pull on the vertical blind slats hard enough, they can be pulled off. :wall:

I'm waiting until I finally come home one day and they're all off before I go out and buy another set of cheapies to put back up.

Cindy

chico2
June 19th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Frenchy,there is no way or Nelly would be destructive and clm,the 2 fluffballs,no way!!!

onster
June 19th, 2008, 05:09 PM
u call that destruction???? :laughing::laughing:

are u sure uv lived with teenage males? :crazy:

14+kitties
June 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Frenchy - Please send Nelly ASAP!! Oh, but.......you don't expect to get her back, do you? :rolleyes:
Clm - I hear you on the blinds. Too funny! :D

u call that destruction???? :laughing::laughing:
are u sure uv lived with teenage males? :crazy:

Ok, I exaggerated a mite. :rolleyes:
As for living with teenage males.......... I raised 2 boys and a girl. I currently have 2 more teenage boys. You need proof? The following pic is just inside the oldest one's door. I refuse to clean their rooms. They wanna live like oinkers.....

lol I just noticed in the right hand corner of the picture there is a syringe. It's from a science project. No needle on it, just the syringe. I promise.

Lukka'sma
June 19th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Kittens:cloud9::lovestruck:

rainbow
June 21st, 2008, 08:13 PM
Hee hee......love the kitty party. :crazy:

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 09:30 PM
Frenchy,there is no way or Nelly would be destructive and clm,the 2 fluffballs,no way!!!

Frenchy - Please send Nelly ASAP!!

:laughing: :offtopic: Nelly was good uncrated for 3 weeks until ... Thursday :

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM
Oh Nelly!!! :evil:
Frenchy - do you have a saw? Just round of the corners and it will look like it came that way. :shrug:

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 09:52 PM
Oh Nelly!!! :evil:
Frenchy - do you have a saw? Just round of the corners and it will look like it came that way. :shrug:

No , I will leave it this way so it matches the wooded window frames :laughing:

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 10:02 PM
An open invitation for her to chew more. :D
I was talking about Nelly today. One of my customers today said she had a purebred Rottie/Mastiff (I know, I know) and it was a Bristol. I asked how it could be a purebred and what a Bristol was, if it was anything like Brindle. She said Oh yeah, Brindle. So I was telling her about Nelly and how pretty she is. :cloud9: We won't even get in to the purebreed thing. :rolleyes:
Wow!! I threadjacked my own thread!!!!!

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
One of my customers today said she had a purebred Rottie/Mastiff (I know, I know) and it was a Bristol.

She knows her dog pretty well http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 10:12 PM
Worse thing was her boyfriend was with her and tried convincing me he was a registered breed. I said he was a designer breed, not registered. $1200 they paid for him 6 months ago! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy
June 21st, 2008, 10:16 PM
$1200 they paid for him 6 months ago! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ??? $1200.00 for a mix breed ? wow ! I can't believe people will pay this amount without getting information , because if they would have ....

14+kitties
June 21st, 2008, 10:19 PM
They got hoodwinked. They believed the breeder when he told them it was a registered breed. I think I upset them when I told them he wasn't registered with any society I knew. I asked if he had papers. They said they were given some. I would really like to get my hands on them!!