Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The three musketeers feline version, now with pictures!

Bluedrake
June 17th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Here's a few pictures of my little babies. First up is Erin, doing her routine stretching when she climbs off the windowsil. Next is Mimi wandering around the room.

Finally, all three of my cats together. On the bed, Chinook (left), Mimi (right) and Erin at the computer. I keep telling that she's too young for some of the stuff on Lolcats...:D

katherine93
June 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Very cute kitties... ummm, i dont mean to be rude but.. Does your cat have a skin disease, or have he/she went through a surgery of some kind, or did you shave him down like that cause its cute? Just wondering. Its cute all the same..

mollywog
June 17th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Erin... :laughing: too funny at the computer!

Bluedrake
June 17th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Very cute kitties... ummm, i dont mean to be rude but.. Does your cat have a skin disease, or have he/she went through a surgery of some kind, or did you shave him down like that cause its cute? Just wondering. Its cute all the same..

Don't remind me. She was just given to me, and that do is a courtesy of the former owner. Mimi was so matted that there was really no choice but to shave her. I think it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. :laughing:

kimnmark
June 18th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Something about seeing a room full of cats (or dogs) always makes me happy! Erin at the computer is too funny. It looks like she's doing yoga as she types.:laughing:

Love4himies
June 18th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Poor Mimi, bet she is more comfy with that doo, than with all those mats:evil:.

I love the picture of Erin stretching :cloud9:

I agree with kimnmark, a room full of cats or dogs or both makes me smile, especially when I see them so comfy and relaxed :cloud9:

angeldogs
June 18th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Cute kitties.Erin is a doll.orange or orange white kitties are my favorite to look at:cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Great pictures. It's great to see them all so comfortable with each other.

Poor Mimi though, but hey at least she has to feel better than having that matted hair.

growler~GateKeeper
June 19th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Erin sure likes her stretching :laughing: very cute :cloud9:

Nice to see they all get along well, even with the new addition who will be her beautiful fluffy self again in no time :cat:

chico2
June 19th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Multiple kitties/puppers always put a smile on my face,shaved or not,Mimi is cute
and probably very happy to be rid of painful matts:lovestruck:

loopoo
June 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM
they are all so pretty:lovestruck: erins stretching pics are too cute.. and mimi will be even more beautiful when her fur is grown back in:)

rainbow
June 22nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
It always seems that orange kitties have the best personalities and those pics of Erin are too cute. :lovestruck: I also love the pic of the three of them together. :cloud9: