Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LILA - German Shepard lost this evening

agostino
June 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
She ran after a rabbit or some other animal and 5 minutes later it rained really hard for 20 minutes and she hasn't returned. She usually goes for a chase for a few minutes but always comes back. I wonder if the rain has made her lose her sense of smell and is now too far away to come back. I've drive around the country blocks and no sign ..

If you see her or have seen her - please reply and let me know. The area is around merritville hwy, cataract road, and hurrican road...

thank you,

phoozles
June 17th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Sorry to hear about your pup :grouphug:
Do you have a picture of her?

BusterBoo
June 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Has Lila been found? :pray:

agostino
June 23rd, 2008, 08:56 PM
Sorry everyone, false alarm - but funny story. Well I guess my parents - 75+yrs old came up from the garden/farm and when they saw the rain coming - they closed the door on a larger trailer (like a transport trailer) before the rain hit... Well, Lila must have been inside rummaging around and around midnight my dad went for another round of calling her and thought to check in the trailer... and wouldn't you know it - she was nice and dry and not lost at all - in fact I think she napped for the 5 or 6 hrs she was in there ...

I'm glad this was a happy ending.
thanks for caring
agostino

BusterBoo
June 23rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Yea!!! A happy ending!!! so glad Lila was safe and dry!!!! :goodvibes:

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
thought to check in the trailer... and wouldn't you know it - she was nice and dry and not lost at all - in fact I think she napped for the 5 or 6 hrs she was in there ...

:laughing: what a nice ending :thumbs up

rainbow
June 24th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Yep.....we all love the happy endings. :cloud9:

Love4himies
June 24th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Glad to hear she didn't go far :laughing: and that she is OK.