Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jazzy update!

katherine93
June 16th, 2008, 01:40 PM
HI there! Jazz has been in theropy for the last week. I dont know much about whats going on with him because i kinda zoned out while mom was trying to explain everything to me with a bunch of big words i dont understand:frustrated: lol.. Anyway, they have been doing little excercises on him, like moving his legs in different motions to help loosen his muscles and stuff like that, He still has ALOT of trouble standing, but thats obviously to be expected i guess.. They are going to try him in water tomorrow(something about the boyancy helping him? :shrug:) Like i said, i dont know that much about it but i thought id update you anyways! lol Hes so happy in our home! I was afraid they poor doggie would be a little resentful towards people, because of his past. But NOOOWAYY hes as lovable(if not more lovable) as any of my other dogs! :lovestruck: He has a GREAT apetite too!

A dog this young should not haave the history he has! :frustrated: But hes safe now! :lovestruck::highfive:

Longblades
June 16th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hooray, good to hear. Hmmm, future Vet, that's a new addition isn't it? Good for you, you'll make a great Vet.

katherine93
June 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks longblades! I really do hope to become a vet. My only concern is that i wont be able to acheive my other dream of opening a "back yard "rescue, taking in animals that shelters no longer have room for, and than finding them great homes. I fear being a vet will be to timeconsuming to fullfill that dream. I guess i'll have to worry about that when the time comes though .. As long as i have time for my animals, i'll be happy no matter what im doing :D

hazelrunpack
June 16th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Good to hear he's improved enough to start therapy. I'm looking forward to more updates on the poor guy! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 16th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I'm so glad he's doing better and of course he hasn't lost faith in humans , he recognize loving people :thumbs up can't wait to see pics :goodvibes:

katherine93
June 17th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Pictures coming soon! still dont have my charger back for my camera(word of advice dont let anybody borrow stuff from you) I cant get over how fast his fur grew back!

jealma
June 17th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I am very glad Jazz is on the mend and sounds like doing it well. Also a big hip hip horray for what you would like to do with your life. Looking forward to Jazz pictures.