Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The kitties

Frenchy
June 15th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I just can't take good pics of them :sorry: as soon as I try , they move :shrug:

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Frenchy, I have the same problem with Oksana. She'll stay still, then the second the camera takes the shot, she moves!

You can still see what cuties you've got there though.

14+kitties
June 15th, 2008, 08:03 PM
That's what cats do best. I probably take 10 pictures to get one good one. :rolleyes: They are cuties at any rate. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

loopoo
June 15th, 2008, 09:03 PM
i love your kitties.. i love black cats.. and well your gray one he looks like he could be panteras brothe :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 15th, 2008, 09:15 PM
he could be panteras brothe :lovestruck:

But I thought they could be GF and BF :sad:

:laughing:

angeldogs
June 15th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Aww such cuties you have.

loopoo
June 15th, 2008, 11:41 PM
lol yes.. they could be boyfriend and girlfriend :D she plays hard to get at first though

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Aw, Paddy is looking mighty good, Frenchy...and Monsieur is looking dashing, as usual! :flirt: You definitely don't post enough pics of them. (I know, I know...they don't cooperate! :D Naughty :cat:s!)

chico2
June 16th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Ok Frenchy,that's it,TWO measly pics of the kitties,I certainly expect more in the future,the very near future:laughing:
Paddy looks great,Monsieur is another story:laughing:but still cute.

kimnmark
June 16th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Huh whaaa...cat's not cooperating for pics..I don't believe it for a second:rolleyes:
Their fur looks crazy soft & luxurious.

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Trick with kitties, is just keep clicking away with the camera and hope for one or two to turn out.:laughing:

M Le chat and Paddington are looking good! How are they getting along with Chloe?

phoozles
June 16th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Those pics are trippy :crazy: :laughing:

onster
June 16th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I love grey kities :lovestruck: and black kitties :D

I love alllllll kitties :flirt:

More pictures please :p U have to take a kajillion pictures and then one of them will turn out not blurred :thumbs up

duttypaws
June 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM
i love ur cats!!! so cute.... i wanted a grey cat all my life.. and ive had everything but!!!

Frenchy
June 16th, 2008, 10:33 PM
M Le chat and Paddington are looking good! How are they getting along with Chloe?

They get along great ! Monsieur le chat loves to walk under her head and rubs his head under her chin :laughing: That's what's great about both my cats , they love dogs so the dogs just don't have a choice but to love them back :shrug: