Chloe's first chicken neck

Frenchy
June 15th, 2008, 05:32 PM
1. yummy yummy ....
2. mom , am I suppose this whole thing ? :eek:

and no , she didn't eat it , just nibbled on it. :shrug:

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 06:33 PM
nyarm, nyarm, nyarm...tastey! She's so cute.

want4rain
June 15th, 2008, 08:26 PM
ewww!! on the carpet?!?!?! ewwww!!

but oh my gosh she is adorable!! i know everyone tells you that but thats cause she really really is!!

-ashley

Frenchy
June 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM
ewww!! on the carpet?!?!?! ewwww!!

And that is why , my best friend after my vacuum is my carpet cleaner machine :D

So far , my family and one of my friends met her and had the same reaction ... all thought she was adorable . I have to check their bags when they leave :laughing:

angeldogs
June 15th, 2008, 11:02 PM
with a sweet face like that i would let her eat it anywhere she wanted.

hazelrunpack
June 16th, 2008, 12:16 AM
She has such a funny look on her face in that second pic! :laughing: Sort of like: ":eeew:, Mom, that's really gross!" :D

Such a cutie. Chloe really does look very puppyish. Now she just has to be convinced that this 'raw' thing will help her to maintain her girlish figure and youthful demeanor! :dog:

kimnmark
June 16th, 2008, 06:37 AM
:laughing::laughing:
She's so dang cute! I just love her expression in the 2nd photo.

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 07:25 AM
:laughing::laughing: Chloe has the cutest expressions ever!:cloud9:

chico2
June 16th, 2008, 07:31 AM
:laughing:Chloe looks like my cats do when I try to get them to eat anything raw,something like":yuck:you expect us to eat THAT:yuck:"
She seems to be really laid back and worry-free,no old-age health-issues??
I think living with you gives her a happiness-boost:highfive:

Frenchy
June 16th, 2008, 12:55 PM
She seems to be really laid back and worry-free,no old-age health-issues??

When she zooms , she seems fine for an 12 yr old girl :laughing: (she'll be 12 in July) but there one big thing on her eye lid , makes her eyes cry. I have an appointment next week at my vet for a check up and blood tests. If she's healthy enough , I will talk to my vet about an operation to have it removed. Bailey had the same thing , much smaller tough , and had it removed last year when it started to botheer him.

chico2
June 16th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Frenchy,"my"Bailey has constantly runny eyes,it's some grey gucky stuff,also,remember I thought she had a tick above her eye last summer?
It's also still there,looks like a little sack of something all pink???
Also she drags her butt constantly:sad:it's really frustrating:frustrated:
Hope little Chloe gets a clean bill of health,now when she's found doggie-heaven:dog:

Frenchy
June 16th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Frenchy,"my"Bailey has constantly runny eyes,it's some grey gucky stuff,also,remember I thought she had a tick above her eye last summer?
It's also still there,looks like a little sack of something all pink???
Also she drags her butt constantly:sad:it's really frustrating:frustrated:

runny eyes may be cause by that thing Bailey has on her eye. If the gunk turns green , that means infection ... Chloe is dragging her butt too , I'm having her anal glands emptied tomorrow , not by my regular vet but it couldn't wait until next week. :shrug:

TeriM
June 17th, 2008, 04:56 PM
She looks like such a sweetheart :cloud9:. Is her coat really that short or was she shaved?

Frenchy
June 17th, 2008, 09:14 PM
She looks like such a sweetheart :cloud9:. Is her coat really that short or was she shaved?

She's been shaved before I got her :sad: