Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jag and a couple of other pups

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Ok there will be more of Jag.these are from our walk for ALS.and after we did the walk.

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 10:24 PM
3 more pics

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 10:26 PM
last pics.

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Jag is such a handsome fella' :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 14th, 2008, 10:52 PM
I love the first pic , he has great eyes :lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks 14+kittens and Frenchy

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Ok, it's bugging me. What is the tatoo on your leg? :o

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Ok, it's bugging me. What is the tatoo on your leg? :o

I don't have a tattoo on my leg.that's the wife.Red rose with a trible.my tattoos are on my arms and back shoulder

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 11:13 PM
:o Ohoh, sorry wife, sorry angeldogs. 14+ sometimes gets herself into a lot of trouble......
Gonna go to bed now........... :o

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 11:14 PM
:o Ohoh, sorry wife, sorry angeldogs. 14+ sometimes gets herself into a lot of trouble......
Gonna go to bed now........... :o

LOL no need to be sorry.

clm
June 15th, 2008, 01:08 AM
I never really noticed before, but Jag is a fair size dog isn't he. I never tire of his colour, it's so unusual....not quite blue or gray, maybe with a touch of lavender. It's sooo different and quite regal. He really is one of the most handsome dogs around.

Cindy

Crestedcrazy
June 15th, 2008, 02:12 AM
awww beautiful :)

growler~GateKeeper
June 15th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Jag looks very proud to be helping out the walk for ALS :thumbs up

He's very handsome :cloud9: :lovestruck: and he knows it ;) & the other 2 pups are adorable :lovestruck: :cloud9:

rainbow
June 15th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Great cause :thumbs up and, Jag is as gorgeous as ever. :lovestruck:

aslan
June 15th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Angeldogs, great pics once again, i meant to ask you how did jag get the little scar on his nose, i think it adds to his character.

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Great pictures. He's such a solid looking guy. Very handsome!

kimnmark
June 15th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Great cause. Great pics, I just love those eyes.:cloud9:

angeldogs
June 15th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I never really noticed before, but Jag is a fair size dog isn't he. I never tire of his colour, it's so unusual....not quite blue or gray, maybe with a touch of lavender. It's sooo different and quite regal. He really is one of the most handsome dogs around.

Cindy

Jag is a big boy his last weighing he was 94lbs.people who know the breed always say he has a big head and think bones.at woofstock there were other weims there and they were the same grey color.sometimes he will look silver depending how the ligh hits him.i really want to see a silver weim.

aslan he cut out back one night before bed.woke the next morning and it was scabbed.

rainbow it is a great cause.my wifes nefew mine through marriage has ALS at 30 years old.

growler is was very proud when they game him a free hotdog.:laughing:

Thanks everyone.

Winston
June 15th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Angledogs Jag is gorgeous..he looks so good!! Looks like he enjoyed himself on that walk! great way to show support too! Love his little coat he had on!

Cindy

wdawson
June 15th, 2008, 10:18 AM
jag is a great looking dog:thumbs up

angeldogs
June 15th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Angledogs Jag is gorgeous..he looks so good!! Looks like he enjoyed himself on that walk! great way to show support too! Love his little coat he had on!

Cindy

Thanks Cindy.
He enjoyed himself and was tired afterwards.it was our 2nd year for the walk.and are doing another walk for ALS next Saturday as the disease is close to home.Our nefew out west has ALS and was diagnosed 2 years ago.he is 30 now and they don't like he will live to see his 31 b-day this year.who knows he's a fighter.they said he wouldn't make his 30th and he did.

Thanks wd

chico2
June 16th, 2008, 07:41 AM
:pray:for your nephew:pray:
Jag looks stunning,looks like ha has a very muscular chest and all over great body physic,those eyes:lovestruck:
:thumbs upfor a free hot-dog:dog:

angeldogs
June 16th, 2008, 07:52 AM
:pray:for your nephew:pray:
Jag looks stunning,looks like ha has a very muscular chest and all over great body physic,those eyes:lovestruck:
:thumbs upfor a free hot-dog:dog:

Thanks chico.my nephew needs all the prayers he can get.

My boy is looking pretty good.i think he could lose a pound or two.the camera makes him look all muscular.

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I am sorry to hear about your nephew, angeldogs,

Jag is so beautiful, you keep him in such good shape :thumbs up.

angeldogs
June 16th, 2008, 08:25 AM
I am sorry to hear about your nephew, angeldogs,

Jag is so beautiful, you keep him in such good shape :thumbs up.

Thank you so much

We try to keep him in good shape and health.he's my boy