Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roses,Peony,Clematis,etc but no Poppys yet!

Winston
June 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I have alot of things in bloom but no poppy's yet..

Cindy

Winston
June 14th, 2008, 06:50 PM
some more pics

Winston
June 14th, 2008, 06:55 PM
and a few more

Winston
June 14th, 2008, 06:55 PM
okay last ones

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that one of the Malva? It looks like it is doing well. :thumbs up
I need to borrow you and Clm and Chico for a week or so to get my gardens in order. I just don't seem to have enough time. :sad: They are getting there but s-l-o-w-l-y.
My roses are just starting to open up. I want to move my yellow one to a better place but haven't decided where yet. :shrug:

Beautiful pics!

clm
June 14th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Very pretty. That red rose looks like it's made of velvet. Do you know which variety it is?

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 14th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Beautiful blooms! :cloud9: I love the roses...I've never been able to get any to grow...what's your secret?

rainbow
June 15th, 2008, 01:34 AM
BEAUTIFUL !!! :cloud9:

I need to borrow you and Clm and Chico for a week or so to get my gardens in order. I just don't seem to have enough time. :sad:

And, then come to my house.....I can find the time but I need help for my brown thumb. :frustrated:

growler~GateKeeper
June 15th, 2008, 01:40 AM
What is the 3rd pic in post #3 and the 3rd pic in post #1? they're very pretty :cloud9:

Winston
June 15th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Growler the first pic you asked about is my new plant compliments of 14+ kitties and it is called Malva..very similar to a holleyhock..

The second one you sked about are my clematis's..I am trying to get them to spread across the fence but it has taken me about 7 years to get it that size!

Cindy

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Very pretty. That red rose looks like it's made of velvet. Do you know which variety it is?

Cindy

I am curious about that one too. Very deep red colour.

growler~GateKeeper
June 17th, 2008, 01:50 AM
Growler the first pic you asked about is my new plant compliments of 14+ kitties and it is called Malva..very similar to a holleyhock..

The second one you sked about are my clematis's..I am trying to get them to spread across the fence but it has taken me about 7 years to get it that size!

Cindy

The Malva is really pretty, I'll hafta look for that one for my mum's yard :D

Your clematis is very cool in 2 colours :thumbs up