Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The newest addition - # ?

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I have lost track. Have no idea what number he is. Oh well.
I had set up the live trap just so they would get used to it being in the area they eat. This little fella decided to test it out. I have no beds left!!!!!!

hazelrunpack
June 14th, 2008, 10:03 AM
He's a little doll! :lovestruck: He looks fairly comfy with humans, too. So when you gonna expand the catuary again? :o :laughing:

kimnmark
June 14th, 2008, 10:22 AM
:cloud9:What a little sweetheart! I agree with Hazel he looks awful comfy with people

Frenchy
June 14th, 2008, 11:43 AM
A stray kitten ? :sad:

jiorji
June 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I have no beds left!!!!!!

yours will do just fine :D:laughing:

angeldogs
June 14th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Awww cutie.has a smile happening glad to be caught.

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 06:46 PM
A stray kitten ? :sad:

It's ok Frenchy. It is one of the kitties that was born here. I knew where he and his siblings/cousins were. Just had to catch them and the moms. I was waiting till I had beds free for them. He just took advantage faster than I thought. It's all good. I will look after him.

He's a little doll! :lovestruck: He looks fairly comfy with humans, too. So when you gonna expand the catuary again? :o :laughing:

:cloud9:What a little sweetheart! I agree with Hazel he looks awful comfy with people

Hazel, I have been thinking about it! I would love to but money right now is really tight. So not for a while.
As for being comfy with humans, ladies....... NOT! He did not want anything to do with me last night. I basically forced myself on him. He let out the most ungodly yowl I have ever heard on a small kitty. :sad: When I took the pic I had one hand tight around him and the other on the camera. Now he is getting better. Every chance I got today I was holding him. He still hisses but that's to be expected. Once he realizes I am not going to hurt him he will be better.

Frenchy
June 14th, 2008, 08:57 PM
When I took the pic I had one hand tight around him and the other on the camera.

I went back to the picture , yep , he does look pissed :laughing:

He and his siblings are very lucky their mom brought them to you ! :angel:

ancientgirl
June 14th, 2008, 09:27 PM
He's adorable! At first I thought it was TT, but then realized you would have posted if it was him.

Dracko
June 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Man, you've got one or two active males out there. All your kittens look the same. :D

14+kitties
June 14th, 2008, 10:27 PM
No Dracko - I HAD a couple of active males around here. They are now fixed. :thumbs up After they had their fun this spring they got caught. One was a neighbours kitty too! No thanks from the neighbour. :rolleyes: I wish I could have got them before the moms got pregnant but no such luck.
Actually, if you saw this new ones' whole body and a couple from the other batch this year they look like the neighbours kitty. Very distinct colouring. Black with light brown shot through.

Thanks Frenchy. I just have to catch the moms now. :fingerscr 2 left!

Ancient - I am besotted with TT, I know.

growler~GateKeeper
June 15th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Since this guy :cloud9: is out & about w/out mum close by, the others in his litter & the other litter should be soon too :fingerscr Hopefully mum will come alooking for her lost kitten so she also can get herself nabbed & spayed sooner rather than later :fingerscr :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 07:42 AM
No Dracko - I HAD

Ancient - I am besotted with TT, I know.

Awww, we all are! He's such a special little guy.:cloud9:

I'm glad you managed to catch those two males making all the babies. But now you have a whole new batch of males :eek:

chico2
June 15th, 2008, 07:52 AM
OoooH 14+what a sweet little Tabby-face:lovestruck:I hope your Nursery Business will do well:fingerscr
You should have a sign saying"All proceeds going towards spay/neutering YOUR stray cats"::cat:

14+kitties
June 15th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'm glad you managed to catch those two males making all the babies. But now you have a whole new batch of males :eek:

OoooH 14+what a sweet little Tabby-face:lovestruck:I hope your Nursery Business will do well:fingerscr
You should have a sign saying"All proceeds going towards spay/neutering YOUR stray cats"::cat:

Actually, I feel like I have won the lottery. The organization I go to for getting my guys/gals fixed have decided I get the next 5 free!!!! So, 2 today - 3 more after that!!! I am so very fortunate!!!!!!!!!! TCR ROCKS:thumbs up

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 11:00 AM
That's fantastic! You've taken in so many, I think that's a great way of them helping you out. After all, there are people with one or two cats that don't even get them S/N, and look how many you have and you've made it a point to try and get all of them done.

14+kitties
June 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
#'s 19 and 20 today! I am happy I have been able to do that. A customer told me yesterday her neighbour has 30 in his barn and his adage is - "I will lose a lot to coyotes and other things this year. Next year I will have 20 more." G** I HATE some people!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall:

ancientgirl
June 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yep, there are two types of people in the world. Those who appreciate live and those who disregard it. Some people just see animals as things that just live and don't have feelings and aren't worth their time. I can't imagine being someone like that.

chico2
June 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
14+,that is great that they'll do 5 for free,they must be a wonderful group,but then again,I am sure they appreciate all the good you do.

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Actually, I feel like I have won the lottery. The organization I go to for getting my guys/gals fixed have decided I get the next 5 free!!!! So, 2 today - 3 more after that!!! I am so very fortunate!!!!!!!!!! TCR ROCKS:thumbs up

Great news!

Umm, can you trap your neighbours cat and get him neutered. Do you think they would notice? Once it is done then too late to reverse it :laughing:

14+kitties
June 16th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Great news!

Umm, can you trap your neighbours cat and get him neutered. Do you think they would notice? Once it is done then too late to reverse it :laughing:

L4H - he IS fixed! Unfortunately he got to the ferals first. He is TT's daddy and this new one's daddy. When the neighbour claimed him for his I didn't tell him about the "fixing". Ooooppsss, bad me! :rolleyes:

TT's mom got done yesterday so no more babies for her.

Chris21711
June 16th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I'm looking for TT's belly pics and can't find them :yell:

Love4himies
June 16th, 2008, 11:24 AM
When the neighbour claimed him for his I didn't tell him about the "fixing". Ooooppsss, bad me! :rolleyes:

:laughing::laughing:

phoozles
June 16th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Great job kitty :angel: :highfive:
And that's awesome that you're getting some free fixing done - Spay 20, get 5 free :laughing:

14+kitties
June 16th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Great job kitty :angel: :highfive:
And that's awesome that you're getting some free fixing done - Spay 20, get 5 free :laughing:

My daughter calls it the "Frequent Snip" program. :)