Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Ontario

Guinness' mom
June 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I just joined this week and posted a couple of treads...and I wish to thank all those who posted their responses. It's great to have other's input and feedback. I have only owned 2 dogs as an adult, both Chocolate Labs and it's been quite an experience on how totally different they are. But I guess it's no different then kids lol. My first dog Dilan was the type of dog that was easily trained, very rarely disobedient. My new dog Guinness is the biggest BRAT. Stubborn, sneeky but full of life and loves our family. We had not had a dog for 2.5 years as I really never got over the loss of Dilan. BUt of course the kids hounded us that they really wanted another dog and of course SWORE UP AND DOWN that they would all help..LMAO..YA RIGHT.
I also of course read the book MARLEY and ME to remind myself that my new dog is at least not chewing threw walls and sofas. :dog:
Thanks everyone

Lukka'sma
June 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here:)

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the board, Guinness' mom! :D

14+kitties
June 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Welcome Guinness' mom. You gotta love those kids that say yep, we'll help. Then when the work starts......they disappear. :rolleyes:
As soon as you can please post some pics of that marvelous looking rascal.

jealma
June 13th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Welcome,, and always room for another pet lover ,, hope to see pictures soon.

Winston
June 13th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Hey welcome! I have a chocolate too! He is 8 now but was crazy till he was almost 4 then he mellowed!

Look forward to seeing some pics of Guinness! Here is one of his new friends Winston!

Cindy