Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple of boy's i'm working with.

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:16 PM
This first boy is Tucker.he is with a rescue and is at my instructors house for some training and has issues.he is also a sweety.and 15 months old.

chico2
June 12th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Angeldogs,he is a very good looking dog,hope his issues are not too serious.
But where is the other pup:confused::laughing:

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:20 PM
This next boy is Scooter and is the sweetest and gives kisses when ever he can.he is a boot camp.and has stolen my heart.when he goes home i'm going to miss him.

Winston
June 12th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hey Angledogs! what a cutie! I love those GSD's!! Is Tucker doing well with his issues? I must say it must be really rewarding to help save these poor souls with some issues who would otherwise be euthanized! Your doing a great thing!

Cindy

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Angeldogs,he is a very good looking dog,hope his issues are not too serious.
But where is the other pup:confused::laughing:

He's up know.Tucker has territorial issues and needs Obedience training.he is coming along real good.

Winston
June 12th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Scooter is gorgeous too! he looks like a heart breaker! how long is boot camp? maybe you could say he needs more time !! just kidding!

Cindy

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hey Angledogs! what a cutie! I love those GSD's!! Is Tucker doing well with his issues? I must say it must be really rewarding to help save these poor souls with some issues who would otherwise be euthanized! Your doing a great thing!

Cindy

Thanks.he is coming along well.he's only been with my instuctor since Monday.it is rewarding.outside my kids and jag.it is the most rewarding thing I've ever done.the second pic with the wife was just before she got his tongue up the face.

chico2
June 12th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Awww,what a great smile Scooter has,I am glad they are both doing good,who wouldn't with such great teachers:thumbs up

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Scooter is gorgeous too! he looks like a heart breaker! how long is boot camp? maybe you could say he needs more time !! just kidding!

Cindy

Hahaha that wouldn't work.his owner know how i feel about him.he is a heart breaker.it was only a couple of weeks.he has very responsable owners.and they have done a wonderful job with him.and asked if my instuctor could help.

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Awww,what a great smile Scooter has,I am glad they are both doing good,who wouldn't with such great teachers:thumbs up

Thanks Chico.my instructor has been working with issuse and aggression for years.she gets dogs that are now daycare dogs that at one time were human and dog aggressive and they get along with other dogs and humans with no problems now.

dmc123
June 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
pretty boys! but I especially love Tucker!!

Good luck with them.

Diane

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 04:59 PM
pretty boys! but I especially love Tucker!!

Good luck with them.

Diane

Thanks.once his issuse are gone he is going to make someone a real happy owner.and his issuse are taught behaviors