Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Foster kittens

Love4himies
June 12th, 2008, 02:06 PM
The kittens love having the window open, especially when the sun is shining.

Kittens and Jasper enjoying the fresh air

Another sunshing lovin' pic

"Momma, can we visit phoozles and have a play date with her rescues???"

Love4himies
June 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Brought my laptop in the kitten room, not thinking the kittens would be so interested in the computer::laughing: I didn't get anything done with them, so I just let them play.

Jim Hall
June 12th, 2008, 02:16 PM
lol what is it with cats and keyboards any way ?

jiorji
June 12th, 2008, 02:37 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kittens!!!!:cloud9:

i want them all!!!!!!!:evil:

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I love them all, but my favorite is the one with Jasper and them at the window.:lovestruck:

phoozles
June 12th, 2008, 03:35 PM
"Momma, can we visit phoozles and have a play date with her rescues???"

Awww, the answer is yes - those little darlings can come by any time! :lovestruck: :cloud9: You just might not get them back ;)

14+kitties
June 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Jasper really is a good uncle, isn't he? :cloud9:
And the kittens - OMGosh! So cute!!!!!
But I am a little disappointed. You don't want to come play with my bunch? Only Phoozles? :sad:
The last pic is an LOL moment withe the kitty standing on back legs! :cloud9:

Dracko
June 12th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I have to say that Jasper simply amazes me. He ALWAYS wants to be around the kittens and is so calm and gentle. What an adorable boy. My Smitty is similar. He is my only male and when I adopted the 2 kittens he HAD to go in the room and see them. They were afraid of him until they figured out he just wanted to clean them.

growler~GateKeeper
June 13th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Charlie sitting up on her back legs is sooo cute :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Love how you've got the kitten pics on the 'puter & your kittens are looking @ them :cloud9:

Love4himies
June 13th, 2008, 05:26 AM
But I am a little disappointed. You don't want to come play with my bunch? Only Phoozles? :sad:

:sorry: 14+, Of course I would LOVE to come and visit you kitties :cloud9: I don't think you would see :cloud9:Tiny Tim:lovestruck: again after my visit, I got some big pockets I could hide him in.

I was trying to read an update on Phoozles rescue and so that thread happened to be on the computer. Never did get to finish reading it.

kimnmark
June 13th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Oooh I'm getting a serious case of kitten envy here. Love the pics of the kitties in the window.

chico2
June 13th, 2008, 06:42 AM
OMG,all these kittens are just killing me:yell:driving me up the wall,I want some,I want some NOW!
Jasper though,is an amazing boy,I just love him and he is soooo beautiful,I hope he lives to be 25yrs old.:cat:

Chris21711
June 13th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Too cute L4H. Oh by the way I already claimed TT for my pocket pet :laughing:

krdahmer
June 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Now that is cute!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: At least they have good taste in web sites! ;)

loopoo
June 13th, 2008, 02:40 PM
all those kittens are just precious.. so sweet:lovestruck:

calikat421
June 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I Am In Love With All The Kitties!!! So Cute, Love The Pictures Of All Of Them At The Window, You Can Tell They Are Having A Great Time!!!:d