Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel - I failed

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I only got 13. So sorry, shall have to try harder for the other 2 soon.
The second pic I just thought was neat. Ms. Atty peaking at the camera through the grass.

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2008, 08:22 PM
:laugh: Well that's just totally unacceptable!!! Nothing less than all of them will do! :frustrated: Go back and try again! :rolleyes: :o :laughing: :p

Frankly, though, I'm amazed! :eek: I'd go so far as to say that shot is in-freakin' incredible, Geri!!! :thumbs up I'm extremely impressed--in awe, even--that you were able to get a shot of 13! :D Look at that pile of kitties!!!! :flirt: I just wanna wade into the pile and let them purr all over me... :cloud9:

What were they all doing there? Shooting craps? :crazy:

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 09:14 PM
You guessed their dirty little secret hazel!:o They tried hiding the dice but I found them. Took them away but I bet they have extras out there somewhere. I even compensated all of their "money". Honestly, using cat nip for coin! Who'd of thought? They know when they start snorting that stuff they start fighting!
I don't know what I am going to do. :sad: First I am running a cat house! Now I am running a gambling establishment. What should I do? I am going to be shut down one way or another. :shrug:

lol, I cheated. I gave them their favourite treats all in one spot instead of spread out as usual. :p

aslan
June 11th, 2008, 09:17 PM
You guessed their dirty little secret hazel!:o They tried hiding the dice but I found them. Took them away but I bet they have extras out there somewhere. I even compensated all of their "money". Honestly, using cat nip for coin! Who'd of thought? They know when they start snorting that stuff they start fighting!
I don't know what I am going to do. :sad: First I am running a cat house! Now I am running a gambling establishment. What should I do? I am going to be shut down one way or another. :shrug:

:p

Tell them you want a cut or your turning them in, it actually looks like they are trying to keep your attention while the little one in the back makes her/his escape.

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2008, 09:19 PM
:laugh:

Geri's House of Sin! :laughing:

angeldogs
June 11th, 2008, 09:20 PM
You might of cheated with the treats but it's still 13 cute kitties in one shot

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Nah aslan. The "little one" at the back was actually watching Sam (the labx) come around the corner. I think he was probably telling the others that they couldn't escape today. The heat was too close.

aslan
June 11th, 2008, 09:23 PM
hmmm so he was their look out, psst hey guys, the heats coming cover the dice and catnip...

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 09:32 PM
hmmm so he was their look out, psst hey guys, the heats coming cover the dice and catnip...

Yeah aslan - yeah. That's it. He's the look out. :D Silly kitty forgot I was in the kennel already with a camera aimed right at him!! :laughing: Caught greenhanded. Or green nipped or green something. Dang, should have taken this shot in May!

angledogs - cheating? Mmmmm, probably. Hazel said I couldn't do it. I tried to prove her wrong. Got very very close too. :) I have another trick up my sleeve to get them all next time but it will have to wait. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Actually, hazel has great faith in you, 14+. If anyone can get a shot of 15 in one pic, it'll be you! :thumbs up No one else has enough kitties! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
June 12th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Great shot Geri :highfive: That more than any others shows how closely related they are, it's a little hard to count them when they look all alike :laughing:

rainbow
June 12th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I agree.....I only counted twelve. :o

I love the pic of Ms. Atty :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 12th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Here Rainbow :D There's a cat for each yellow dot

rainbow
June 12th, 2008, 01:29 AM
:laughing: Thanks Growler :thumbs up .....I missed one kitty bum. :D

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Will be waiting to see all 14 kitties in one pic.

chico2
June 12th, 2008, 06:55 AM
OMG,a pile of kittens:thumbs up
I think what you need is a black,orange and a white kitty,just to add some color,heck what's 3 more:laughing:
Great pic by the way,never seen 13 kitties in one photo..

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Yikes, that's the most kittens I've seen in one shot ever!

krdahmer
June 12th, 2008, 12:33 PM
:eek::eek: And I can't even get 6 in one shot!!! :laughing:

Love4himies
June 12th, 2008, 02:14 PM
So I think we should have a competition between 14+ and Hazel to see who can get all their pets in one shot and posted on pets.ca first :D. Must be new photos, not existing ones.

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2008, 02:40 PM
And no photoshopping either!:laughing:

Reality
June 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
:laughing:amazing shot, so many kittens in one place. glad I don't have a fear of cats,

phoozles
June 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Now that's impressive! Plus, the way they blend together, you could have lied and said all 15 were in there :laughing:

Oh, I forgot that Growler was on the scene with her yellow dots - I guess the cat would be out of the bag then.. (sorry, couldn't resist cheesy pun)

CearaQC
June 12th, 2008, 07:41 PM
13 kitties? Should have waited to post that until tomorrow, Friday the 13th!

:laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
June 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Hey growler - thanks for the dots!!!!
CearaQC - I guess I never thought of that. I am basically not superstitous. :o
Chico - Noooooo!! I have enough kitties for a while!! I can't put new ones in a closed colony anyway. They would kill the intruders. I would have to build another catuary. Ummmmm - NO!! :)
Thanks everyone! I will try to get faces next time. :rolleyes: It may be hard though.
Contest - ummmm. May be interesting. But it's a heck of a lot easier to get puppers to cooperate than it is kitties.
ancient - seriously, I don't know the first thing about photoshopping. I am assuming it's where you can "cut and paste"? :o
Phoozles - Funny!!

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2008, 10:11 PM
So I think we should have a competition between 14+ and Hazel to see who can get all their pets in one shot and posted on pets.ca first :D. Must be new photos, not existing ones.

Geri is right--it's lots easier to get 8 puppers in... :D Yes, I have proof...somewhere on the extensive pets.ca site there is a picture of all eight... only I can't remember where :o

14+kitties
June 12th, 2008, 10:16 PM
I remember that pic Hazel! Actually, you had one where they were all in their beds, didn't you? And your AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh!! But I think you said it was hard to get that one.

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Ya, hubby took the avatar pick while standing on the deck. It's hard to get far enough away to get the big bruisers in the same shot. Last month I took a bunch of them grouped around hubby... And there is an earlier one with all of them on the bed, smushing hubby. :laughing: Bedtime is always interesting around here :o

I'm trying to teach them to play craps now, but they're having trouble catching on. They don't seem to be as smart as your kitties! :crazy: So I have to think of an easier game that will put them all in a group...so far, all I've come up with is football, and it's so hard to keep up with the action and get the camera shot all lined up at the exact moment of the tackle... :dog:

14+kitties
June 12th, 2008, 10:40 PM
mmmmmm, football...... I wonder......... :rolleyes:
Somehow I don't think my guys will go for football. I will have to try something a little gentler. :D
Right now though I am heading to bed. I have been going since 6 AM and am exhausted!! :sleepy:

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2008, 11:09 PM
That sounds like a stellar idea! Sleep well, 14+ :D

ancientgirl
June 13th, 2008, 08:00 AM
14+K, yeah, photoshop is a program that allows you to manipulate images. :D

14+kitties
June 13th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Thaks ancient. I have heard of Photoshop of course. Just wouldn't know the first thing about using it. :shrug: I can be computer illiterate at times. Good thing son in law is an IT guy!

ancientgirl
June 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Lucky you! You have a computer tech in the family! LOL, these days, it's better than having a doctor in the family.

14+kitties
June 13th, 2008, 11:44 AM
By coincidence, this week in LOL cats my son sent me - photoshopped do ya' think?

And yes ancient, I am lucky. Only thing is he isn't always available when I need help! They are 2 hours away. :sad: But he can access my comp from his so he can check to see what's happening.

ancientgirl
June 13th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Now that's a lot of cats!

angeldogs
June 13th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Haha like that picture

14+kitties
June 13th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Sure beats the heck out of my 13!

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2008, 07:52 PM
And totally swamps my eight! :eek: :laughing: