Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OMG what an a-hole!!!!!

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I'm at work, and I just got a call from Miguel. I found it odd because he doesn't ever call me, we usually talk in the mornings. He said he'd just been told something and he couldn't wait until tomorrow to tell me.

It turns out that I got Czarina just in time! Now, I'd noticed that the crazy old lady (henceforth known as COL) had been hanging outside in the afternoon when I get home. She's never out at that time. AND she's also been coming out of her apartment earlier and just sort of walking around the area Czarina used to hang out, but since we are there talking in the morning she never approaches.

Well, it happens she told someone there was a cat she wanted to get rid of! She said "people" kept giving the cat food and her dog kept eating it and getting sick *bullpoop!* She also said she was going to make sure nobody gave that cat food again because it was going to have it's last meal soon if she had anything to do with it.

WTH!!!!

I asked Miguel who was it that told him that, and he said it was this woman that lives downstairs (who can't stand COL anyway), and she'd told him because she wanted him to get the cat to a safe place before COL did anything.

OMG what a crazy :censored:

You know, I hope some day she gets back all the nasty things she's done in her life and all the nasty things she's thought about doing. If she kept her dog on a leash like she's supposed to her dog would never had gone to the food we were leaving for Czarina. That poor girl wasn't hurting anyone, she was just trying to survive and I'm glad, ecstatic that I've spoiled COL's plans for my girl. I hope she's seething inside because she didn't get the satisfaction of going through with her scheme.

Man, it's a good thing we can't swear here, or else I'd be saying things that would make a sailor blush.:frustrated:

aslan
June 11th, 2008, 03:27 PM
hmmm see now i'm an evil person and i would deliberately leave food out where she will keep spending hours of her day waiting for poor kitty. Teehee, wonder how long it would take her to figure out the cat is gone elsewhere.

Frenchy
June 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM
You know, I hope some day she gets back all the nasty things she's done in her life and all the nasty things she's thought about doing.

Sometimes it needs a little help .... :whistle:

Masha
June 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM
:wall: I just dont understand what goes through some people's minds!! She is probably so bored that she had to come up with ways to keep herlself entertained, and sadly this became a fixation for her. Good thing you got her in just in time, who knows what this COL had in mind.....

want4rain
June 11th, 2008, 03:30 PM
im with Aslan, keep putting food out when you can afford it!! want me to mail you some?? :laughing:

-ash

Frenchy
hmmm see now i'm an evil person and i would deliberately leave food out where she will keep spending hours of her day waiting for poor kitty. Teehee, wonder how long it would take her to figure out the cat is gone elsewhere.

Sometimes it needs a little help .... :whistle:

:laughing: great minds think alike aslan.

ancientgirl , I would leave kitty wet food every day for her dog to eat so she would have to deal with explosive diarea ... but it wouldn't be fair for her dog.

Masha

:laughing: What a great idea!! i am sure that would drive the lady mad... hehe... :evil:

want4rain
June 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM
isnt poisoning illegal?? id try to find the food she wants to put out. call the police.

-ash

aslan
June 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM
:laughing: I can see the miserable old bird hiding in the bushes, day after day, hour after hour waiting for the kitty.:laughing:

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I thought about just leaving food out there, but there are other cats in the complex. I'd be afraid they would make their way to the food and she'd poison them.:sad:

Much as I'd love to have her totally waste her time, I can't risk another kitty or even another dog getting into tainted food.

She's just a miserable human being. I passed right by her yesterday and she said hi to me. I didn't even look at her. I really hope she says something to me about Czarina. Miguel told me she's confrontational, well I can be confrontational too. I've made men cry:evil:

Jim Hall
June 11th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I've made men cry

that was most likely your stunning beauty

i agree the poor woman probaly has nothing to occupy her and she feixates on this just let it go if you can iys not worth the hassle

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 07:08 PM
that was most likely your stunning beauty

:laughing::laughing:Thanks Jim!

You know, she's really isn't worth my time. I have Czarina here and she's safe and that's all I wanted.

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 07:28 PM
"I've made men cry"

I love that line!! :D

I think this is a case of - problem has been taken care of. You have Czarina. Nothing she can do. :shrug: All good.

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I think maybe that's why I'm still single.:laughing:

You're right though, I've got my girl and there's nothing she can do to her. So nyah COL!:p

kimnmark
June 11th, 2008, 08:03 PM
:laughing::laughing:Thanks Jim!

You know, she's really isn't worth my time. I have Czarina here and she's safe and that's all I wanted.

Good on you for having such a wonderful attitude. That COL certainly has some bad karma headed her way.

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I firmly believe it takes more energy to be mean than to be nice. There's no reason for her to be such an a-hole.

Jim Hall
June 11th, 2008, 08:54 PM
thats right so be nice dont let her affect your karma she is another soul on your path and been given the oppurtunity to be kind

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Jim, she did have her chance to be nice, but she chose not to be. I'm not going to allow her to affect me.

joeysmama
June 11th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I would be afraid to leave food out too. You don't want her to poison any other poor animal who might eat it.

But no one could get hurt if you happened to "meow" under her window from time to time. Except maybe COL running to catch the "cat".:laughing:

rainbow
June 12th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Well COL certainly is a BEOTCH and I hope she gets what she deserves. :fingerscr

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2008, 08:34 AM
LOL, that gives me an idea to buy a really cheap recorder and record cat meows and put it under her window:laughing:

krdahmer
June 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
LOL, that gives me an idea to buy a really cheap recorder and record cat meows and put it under her window:laughing:

Now that would be funny!

I think maybe a call to the cops or humane society that she has made threats about poisoning the local cats might be a good idea too... she might at least get some sort of warning and scare her off her evil scheming, because she may still plan to do that to the other cats there.

And you live in an apartment right? Is there not a landlord or board that you can put in a formal complaint to? She is after all making herself a nuisance and threatening people's property (I think the law down there still sees pets as property and since Czarina was being cared for by you could be considered your property, outside or not).

And I really believe people like that always eventually get whats coming to them, whether we are around to enjoy it or not! :rolleyes::laughing:

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Now that would be funny!

I think maybe a call to the cops or humane society that she has made threats about poisoning the local cats might be a good idea too... she might at least get some sort of warning and scare her off her evil scheming, because she may still plan to do that to the other cats there.

And you live in an apartment right? Is there not a landlord or board that you can put in a formal complaint to? She is after all making herself a nuisance and threatening people's property (I think the law down there still sees pets as property and since Czarina was being cared for by you could be considered your property, outside or not).

And I really believe people like that always eventually get whats coming to them, whether we are around to enjoy it or not! :rolleyes::laughing:

I can always send an anonymous note or call the HS here. As for the other cats, Miguel told me she doesn't bother with the others. She only had it in for Czarina because she was in the area where she let her dog loose. But she caught her butt with the door regarding Czarina because she's got one less thing to complain about.

And I firmly believe people like her get what's coming to them in some way. She's already getting some of it. Nobody where I live can stand her. She's a miserable person and I've never heard a kind thing said about her so for now she's already reaping her rewards.

I've never considered myself a great person, or better than anyone else, but let me tell you I'm happy in the fact that I KNOW I'm a better person than her.

Love4himies
June 12th, 2008, 02:28 PM

You are nasty :D