Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics of Lassie and me!

chico2
July 4th, 2004, 04:46 PM
We were visiting some friends of ours,they inherited Lassie and 2 cats from the father of my friend.Apparently all the fathers collies were called Lassie,
She's a beautiful,kissable doggie as you can see.

glasslass
July 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Beautiful! Love the black coming symetrically around in a mane! All collies make me think "Lassie". :p

chico2
July 4th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Yes Glasslass,she was a wonderful dog,wish she was mine.... :D

Luba
July 4th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Ohh hhhh Anita Anita what a beautiful collie!!

I had a male collie years ago named Laddie.

Beautiful pictures just beautiful, thank you for sharing with this collie mama nut!! HAHAH

EDITED to get my dogs name right LMFHO @ me spellin my own dogs name wrong (ditsy doo da)

Spoiled
July 4th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I love the second one, its so close up.

chico2
July 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Yeah,I do too,it turned out really nice(pat on the back :D )I am going to enlarge it and give it to the owners.As for close-ups,anything with me in it will NOT be close-ups :D

Iggette
July 5th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Awwwwww she's kissable alright very sweet looking dog

jenjen
July 5th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I had a collie named Laddy too. How strange that the collies have come to adopt the names. Beautiful animals they are!!!!!

trescanis
July 6th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Great photos of a beautiful Collie. I like them both but the first one with the person and the dog I like best. I guess it's the interaction of the 2..... http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/console.gif

chico2
July 6th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Trescanis,the"person"is me and it's not my dog,she belongs to friends we were visiting... :D