Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lunch Time?

Ford Girl
June 11th, 2008, 11:19 AM
"Get your slobbery noses off the window you crazy dogs - what exactly are you looking at with such intensity?" I asked the Dogs...

"Well, I am a hunting dog you know...and I just can't help myself when I see those rabbits mom" says Dazy. "All they do is sit on our lawn and eat our grass, it drives me crazy"

"How do we get out there?" asked Skye. "Can we please go out there?"

Ford Girl
June 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM
A few more....

Ford Girl
June 11th, 2008, 11:23 AM
2 very cute girls....Naughty and Nice we call them. Can you guess who's Naughty? :evil: :laughing: :rolleyes:

14+kitties
June 11th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Awwwwww bunnies.....:cloud9:
Awwwww puppers.........:cloud9:
What a combination!!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures!!!!!!!!!

Love4himies
June 11th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I don't see any naughty faces only sweet innocent ones:laughing:

Are you babysitting Skye?

Ford Girl
June 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I don't see any naughty faces only sweet innocent ones:laughing:

Are you babysitting Skye?

You are blinded by the golden smile...dont let it fool you, she's a little devil. :evil: :laughing:

Ya, Skye's my sisters dog, she was over for a sleep over...we love her, she's so good, too good, she makes Dazy look really bad. LOL! :rolleyes:
Dazy tries her hardest to get her in trouble, but we know better. :laughing:

Frenchy
June 11th, 2008, 01:29 PM
:laughing: the one where they both want out is too funny :laughing: cute little bunny , he must be glad you kept the fuzzbutts inside !

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
It's just a harmless little bunny. Cute!

I love that Dazy and Skye have sleepovers!:D

loopoo
June 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM
awww what a cute bunny.. dazy is so gorgeous as is skye... maybe she just wanted to pick the bunny up and carry her/him somewhere safe:D my dog carries his toys, and anything so gingerly it cracks me up given how voraciously he goes at his food:)

rainbow
June 12th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Is that a wild bunny? Do you get lots of them in your yard?

I really love the last pic of Dazy. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 12th, 2008, 02:37 AM
cute pics :cloud9:

:laughing: naughty & nice :D guess it suits them pretty well huh?

kimnmark
June 12th, 2008, 05:09 AM
:laughing: Love the shot of them both staring out. My lab would have been going nuts. She doesn't even allow squirrels in 'her' yard.

They both look nice to me.:D

angeldogs
June 12th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I also like the pic with the two of them looking out the window.cute bunnies we see lots around here

chico2
June 12th, 2008, 07:05 AM
No naughty dogs that I can see,both adorable,love the window-pic of the 2 of them and the bunny is really cute.
I have not seen any bunnies here this year,last year they were everywhere..

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Is that a wild bunny? Do you get lots of them in your yard?

I really love the last pic of Dazy. :lovestruck:

Yes!! Tones, and I think they are actually hares....they are huge! They try to hide, and they change colors, but cuz Calgary doesn't get distinct seasons, its hilarious that they are white and we have no snow or they are brown and sitting in green grass....tone of them everywhere. At my sistrs place her lawn/grass is actually flat where they sleep.

Thanks, I love that one too, shes so pretty. :angel:

Crestedcrazy
June 12th, 2008, 11:03 AM
THey are both gorgeous!!! the bunny is cute too but seems they were looking at it like lunch on the run :laughing:

TeriM
June 17th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I love the shot of the two looking out the window :lovestruck:. If that was Riley he would probably be launching himself into a frenzy like when he sees the dreaded squirrels in our yard :laughing:. The two last shots of each of them are beautiful and Dazy looks like the sweet angel that we know she really is :D :lovestruck:.