Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thought I'd introduce my crew

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Here's Buster, 11 yr old Golden that we adopted when he was 1 1/2. I call him my peanut butter dog as he is forever stuck to me.:)

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM
And here's my chocolate monster Maya, a 6 yr old lab we adopted at 10 mths.

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
My 11 yr old calico, Bad Kitten. Yes that is her name. It was originally Alison, but she got so used to us saying 'No, bad kitten' that she thought is was her name.:shrug: The last photo, she is in the bed she got for Christmas. I swear she lives in it now.

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
And finally my dearest little angel bear, Rox that we lost last November. We adopted her at age 2. These were taken last summer around her 20th birthday.

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Oops I missed the pics of Bad Kitten..here she is.

sophistikitten
June 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM
What beautiful little friends you have! I have a fondness for Calicos since I had two of them growing up. They both should have been named Bad Kitten too! Of course, they weren't bad to us - just company! Bad Kitten looks really comfortable curled up! :)

Sorry to hear about Rox. I bet she brought a smile to everyone's face. :angel2:

ancientgirl
June 8th, 2008, 03:11 PM
You've got a gorgeous crew! I'm sorry about Rox, but you are very lucky to have had her in your life for 20 years.

chico2
June 8th, 2008, 03:42 PM
kimnmark,those are beautiful pics of beautiful subjects,love the face of Buster and Maya looks great,full of mischief:dog:
The calico Bad kitten is beautiful,how could she possibly be bad:cat:
I noticed your avatar and that wonderful little face,so sorry you lost her,but she certainly had a long wonderful life...but somehow it never seems to be long enough:sad:

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 06:16 PM
What a beautiful fuzzbutt family. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
June 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
You have taken some astounding photos of your babies. You really know how to get a beautiful shot...of course it does not hurt that your subject matter is so photogenic. I love your comment about Buster being your peanut butter dog.
I am so sorry for your loss of precious Rox. I lost my 20 year old dog nov 30 last year. I know what an empty spot it leaves.It is so long a life yet at the same time not nearly long enough.You have my deepest sympathy.

14+kitties
June 8th, 2008, 07:48 PM
What a beautiful family. You must be very happy with them. I love the second pic of Buster. He looks like he is apologizing for getting so dirty!! :D
Maya is quite pretty too. And Bad Kitten - I have a few of them. :rolleyes: Beautiful.
Rox was so gorgeous! She must have been a joy to have around. Small pups just seem to touch a spot. How lucky you were to have her and she to have you for so long. :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 8th, 2008, 08:42 PM
oh what a bunch of beauties ! I love all of them ! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
What a wonderful fur-family you have, kimnmark! I love the mud picture! :D So dirty...so happy!

But all your babies are so beautiful! :flirt: Bad Kitten! Such a lovely girl to have such a name :laughing: I had a setter named Evan once who thought he was Russian. The mischievous pup that was Evan was pretty sure his middle name was Dammit and his last name was Knockitoff :laughing:

And Rox! :cloud9: She looks like such a sweet girl! 20 years of memories! So long, but it's still never enough time. :grouphug:

:candle: Rox

kimnmark
June 9th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comments & most especially for your sympathy comments for my loss of Rox. I still tear up and my heart feels so tight whenever I think of her .....my family (aside from my hubby & daughter) just don't get it.:sad: I get the 'she was just a dog' comment far too often and it makes me so mad.

angeldogs
June 9th, 2008, 08:27 AM
What beauties and such loving kissable faces

Love4himies
June 9th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Rox, she was so lucky to have you for 20 years.

Your pictures are very good!, Bad Kitten is sooo pretty :cloud9:

Magicwildwolf69
June 9th, 2008, 07:58 PM
here you never have to worry about getting the "its just a dog or cat..." saying we all know how it feels :)

:candle: Rox

such a pretty family i miss having a dog :sad:

chico2
June 10th, 2008, 06:40 AM
kimnmark.we've all heard"it's just a dog/cat,get another!"when of our much loved furries leave us.
I think of these people with pity,they have never had the priviledge,of beeing loved by an animal and loved him/her for many years.