Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hot,hot,hot kitties relaxing

chico2
June 7th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Here's Rocky doing his thing,but shortly after he went inside.
Ever since a few years ago when he had a couple of seizures in the heat,he is smart enough to go in to the a/c,when he's had enough.

chico2
June 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Chico and Vinnie kind of friendly,it must be the heat:laughing:
Oops two the same,sorry about hat..

duttypaws
June 7th, 2008, 02:59 PM
lol yeah mine are inside its not too hot today.... but they are infront of the fan... stretched out...

ancientgirl
June 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Rocky looks like he's having fun in the dirt there. That's a really nice picture of Vinnie and Chico.

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 09:36 PM
ohhh I love that last picture :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 7th, 2008, 10:47 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
So cute, so comfy, so hot!!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
June 8th, 2008, 01:26 AM
The kitties look great :thumbs up

Very clever Rocky to learn from past experiences & come in to the cool house :pawprint:

angeldogs
June 8th, 2008, 07:22 AM
That's good Rocky knows to get out of the sun when it's time.or chill in the dirt.Chico and Vinnie look good together when their close together do to heat.

Stacer
June 8th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I love lounging kitties. I'm glad they can get out in the sunshine as much a they want.

They're lookin' good chico! So handsome, your gaggle of guys are.

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Ah, yes, you've got some :lovestruck: HOT :lovestruck: looking kitties there, Chico. :thumbs up

FancyAppy
June 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM
That Vinny is such a sweetheart. I love Rocky's chubby cheek face. How did he get his name?
You have a fine feline family...I so love cats and what a treat to view yours.

chico2
June 9th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Fancyappy,when Rocky was a baby,(his mom was a barncat)his big paws did not fit his little body,so we called him Rocky Balboa.
He also walks very heavy,you can always hear when Rocky is coming,Thump,thump,thump:laughing:

kimnmark
June 9th, 2008, 07:46 AM
What gorgeous 'hot' kitties! I love the story of Rocky's name.:lovestruck:

chico2
June 9th, 2008, 08:34 AM
kimnmark,thank's ,every time I see your avatar,that beautiful little face,I feel kind of sad,but it's a nice tribute to make him a part of our Forum.

phoozles
June 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Aww, the boys look so cute..

it's funny what you said about vinnie and chico getting along - jake and alley have been getting along ever since the weather warmed up - guess it's too hot to fight! :D

Magicwildwolf69
June 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Such pretty cats :lovestruck: i love rocky reminds me of serena of course i always had a fondness for tabbies.

Really pretty yard it must be great to live there maybe not so fun keeping it look so neat :)

jiorji
June 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM
tabby tummy :cloud9:

chico2
June 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I definitely have a"thing"for ordinary tabbies too,ever since my very first brown tabby when I was 12yrs old.
They often get overlooked at shelters,I am not sure why,actually the same as black cats.
I am sure Vinnie would be adopted out quickly,but not necessarily for the right reason.

Love4himies
June 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM
I have a thing for any soft kitty bellies. I just love to kiss them. Chico, I want to be one of your kitties:yell: What a life that would be :lovestruck:.

loopoo
June 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM
always enjoy seeing pics of your kitties in the "sanctuary":) they are all truly beauties and look so relaxed and happy:cloud9:

Smiley14
June 10th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Awww! I am in love with your kitties!!!! :lovestruck: :laughing: It hasn't gotten hot here yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon!