Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone

Droverdog
June 7th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Hello, I have just joined and would like to introduce myself.
I live in Kingston and have several dogs.
When time allows I also do some rescue work for my breed. ( Rottweiler)
I am and have been actively involved in C.K.C. Conformation/ Sieger Shows/ Therapy Work/ Obedience/ and basically everything dog.:dog:
My interest lies in dog behavior/modification training etc.
Hope to be of some assistance and also learn new things from the rest of the forum members.:pawprint:

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the board, Droverdog. I think you have hazel outnumbered at your house! How do you find the bed at night? :laughing:

Droverdog
June 7th, 2008, 10:17 AM
:D No one but hubby sleeps on my bed:sleepy::laughing:
The rest have their own beds and we do have indoor/outdoor kennels.
Oh, did I mention the constant rotation of dogs?:D
I guess I should mention I have been a registered breeder of Rottweilers for almost 30 yrs. Most of my dogs are very old now that's why I have so many.:pawprint:

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
We have indoor/outdoor kennels, too, but the dogs never use them! :laughing: It's our gardening shed.

Ours have their own beds, too, and they use them during the day. But at night, it's a group sleeping arrangement. :D You don't know what you're missin' out on! :cloud9: Although I could do with a little less setter hair in my mouth by morning...must learn to sleep with mouth closed! :o

Droverdog
June 7th, 2008, 09:29 PM
:laughing: You know, I'm one of those sleepers that hog the bed. My poor hubby has to fight me all night.
Our last 3 Rotties slept on the bed with us even though hubby had custom made them a 4 poster bed.:sleepy:
I did not find it very restful.......and then there's the cat. She insists on sleeping, wraped around my head like a turban!:laughing:

14+kitties
June 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Welcome Droverdog. Hope you enjoy your stay. I think you have posted enough now to show us some pics, please.

angeldogs
June 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Welcome Droverdog to the forum.
Picks please if you can.

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I did not find it very restful.......

:confused: Who said anything about "restful"? :laughing: I do hear ya, but we wouldn't have it any other way. And recently I stayed at a motel, dogless, and found I couldn't sleep. :shrug: masochism runs in hazel's family, I guess. :p

Droverdog
June 8th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
Hazel, I know what you mean about sleeping dogless. I don't feel comfortable enough to do that either.:dog::dog::dog::dog: I miss them tribly when I'm away from them.

Angeldogs and 14+kitties....I already posted a couple of pictures of my Merlin in the Photo Challenges for June. ( I think I posted in the right place:shrug:):lightbulb:
:laughing::laughing:Pictures, I have LOTS of!:highfive:

Lukka'sma
June 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the forum:)

LavenderRott
June 8th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Hello there!!

I'll tell ya, it is sure nice to see another rottie lover here, we have way too few on board. LOL!

Please tell us more about your puppers!

Droverdog
June 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
:laughing:LavenderRott, I can bring a whack of rottie lovers here if you like!:laughing:
As for my dogs, I don't know where to start.
I guess I'll just start posting some more pictures and introduce them slowly.:shrug:

Love4himies
June 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
12 dogs and only 1 cat:eek: That is a bit off balance:D. Me thinks you need to up the cat population to make it fair for both.;):laughing:

Droverdog
June 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM
12 dogs and only 1 cat:eek: That is a bit off balance:D. Me thinks you need to up the cat population to make it fair for both.;):laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Ahhh...NOT!:laughing::laughing:

These guys cost me enough already.:)

Magicwildwolf69
June 9th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome to pets there are lots of great people here!!!! :D

theone112
June 12th, 2008, 12:54 AM
being here is fun! im a newbie...how's everyone? hope you are all fine. take care you guyz!

go to other places, explore the world! take care... (www.besttravel24-7.com)