Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

sadie26
June 7th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first thread. I'm Sadie26, from New Jersey, USA, but also grew up in Willowdale Ontario Canada.
I have 2 cats; Willie 10 & Mr. Bear 7 that live in the house and 4 barn cats Fritz, Petit, Petatoo, & Mamma also 1 horse Sadie who just turned 17.
I started on this site because Willie at 10 yrs old has been having some bouts of constipation. He eats wet & dry food and also drinks plenty of water.
I've read some of the threads on this topic and will try the canned pumkin.
Thanks
and looking forward to chatting in the future.

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Hi, Sadie!

Perhaps you've noticed that we're all picture junkies? So expect to be tormented unmercifully for pictures of your furbabies once you're able to post attachments. :thumbs up Yes, we're very demanding that way... We can't help ourselves! :o

Welcome to the board! :D

Droverdog
June 7th, 2008, 11:41 AM
:usa: Welcome!I'm new here too.
I'd love to have a horse some day.:ca:

Jim Hall
June 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
well hi ya jersey me too lol pumpkin is great so is catnip if kitty will eat is make sure its ground up really well if dried and make sure she has water to drink i know we are starting to have hot weather and mybe she is working a hairball make sure you groom her as much as you can .

welcome to the boards

sadie26
June 10th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks, I thought he was eating too much of the fresh cat nip I planted in the yard.

well hi ya jersey me too lol pumpkin is great so is catnip if kitty will eat is make sure its ground up really well if dried and make sure she has water to drink i know we are starting to have hot weather and mybe she is working a hairball make sure you groom her as much as you can .

welcome to the boards