Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OMG! It isn't pics of kitties!!!

14+kitties
June 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Before and after pics of my little gal Keesha. I still have to do around her feet, which she hates, but this is her summer look. For almost 14 I think she is looking pretty good. :D

jiorji
June 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
LIAR!!! there's a CAT in that picture!!!:laughing::laughing:

is it the cat's bed or the doggie's??
never mind. It doesn't matter. It belongs to the cat now :p

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Keesha's a cutie! :D Her new 'do' makes her look like a puppy... :flirt:

Keesha is just about the same size as the cat! :D She fits right in, doesn't she? :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM
For almost 14 I think she is looking pretty good. :D

Yes she does ! :thumbs up and doesn't even mind sharing her doggy bed with kitty :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
jiorji - Oh darn - wonder how that happened? I didn't have a recent one of Keesha by herself. The bed is Keesha's but she will let Mylee sleep in it. I bought another bed for Mylee. Keesha sleeps in it. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack - She actually is the same size as Mylee. A little wider but she has lots of years on Mylee. She does fit in. And she is still the boss of the house!

Frenchy - she does mind sometimes. She just wasn't too wide awake for that pic. :D Shortly after she chased Mylee away. I think she was trying to figure out how that "thing" had enough nerve to climb into HER bed!

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 09:39 PM
how does she feel about getting her feeties done, Bailley hates it and bites the clippers so i end up having to scissor cut them. She's very cute clipped, but i love fuzzy poodles they look like little hippies.

14+kitties
June 7th, 2008, 06:19 AM
how does she feel about getting her feeties done, Bailley hates it and bites the clippers so i end up having to scissor cut them. She's very cute clipped, but i love fuzzy poodles they look like little hippies.

She hates the clippers anywhere but the face and feet are the worse! With her seizures I take it easy. Her hair cut usually lasts about 3 days. We were on day 2 yesterday so hopefully will get the feet tonight. She hates her feet being touched let alone cut. She really feels the heat in the summer which is the only reason I clip her. The rest of the time she is a little beatnik.

krdahmer
June 7th, 2008, 10:34 AM
:laughing:fibber! I see a Mylee!! :lovestruck:

Keesha looks very velvety in her new do! :cloud9:

JanM
June 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Your pictures gave me my "awwww" for this morning! Sweet :D

growler~GateKeeper
June 8th, 2008, 01:23 AM
hehe Mylee :angel: is just warming up the bed for Keisha :D

Cute summer "do" - I'll bet she really apprieciates it in July / August

angeldogs
June 8th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Keesha looks good with her new haircut.she doesn't look 14 at all

kimnmark
June 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Nothing like a new summer do. She looks like a pup again.

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Awwww....what a sweetie and it's so cute to see them sharing the bed. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
June 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
She looks fabulous for 14. I really would not have know she was an older dog from her appearance. She looks so healthy and happy and ornery.Loved jiorji's comment...

"is it the cat's bed or the doggie's??
never mind. It doesn't matter. It belongs to the cat "
Isn't that the truth?

14+kitties
June 8th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks everyone. Mmm, ornery? Don't know if I have every heard her called that one! She is definetely the Little Princess of the family. She rules the livingroom. No one is allowed on HER couch! If the kittens get too close she lets them know. :rolleyes: