June 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM
I'm keeping her. :lovestruck:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=52991

Chaser
June 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
That's fantastic! :D

BusterBoo
June 6th, 2008, 04:45 PM
:thumbs up I just knew that would happen!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! :D

want4rain
June 6th, 2008, 04:45 PM
oh Frenchy!! thats wonderful!! the best news ive heard all day long. :)

congratulations Chloe!! you just landed yourself a spot in the house all dog lovers wanna live in when they come back! i can tell you I wanna come back as a dog in Frenchys house!!

-ashley

diandpat
June 6th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Frenchy, you are such a sweety!!! What a lucky twist of fate for beautiful Chloe! No doubt you will ALL be happy together for a very long time :cloud9:

Congratulations!!!!:highfive:

meg4050
June 6th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Woooohoooo! I'll need that extra suitcase after all :rolleyes:

Congrats Frenchy! She's so lucky to have you :cloud9:

SIL
June 6th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Congrats!!!http://www.pic4ever.com/images/clap.gif
Who could refuse that face....

kimnmark
June 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
That's awesome! What an angel you are for Chloe.

Stacer
June 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Yay Frenchy and Chloe!!!! That's so fast, she must have stolen your heart right away.:cloud9: Her old owners will be a distant memory in no time!

clm
June 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
OMG, I just read that you had a new foster and now you're keeping her. :laughing: She's a beauty Frenchy.

Cindy

badger
June 6th, 2008, 06:37 PM
OK we need more pictures now
Great news Frenchy. The chemistry must've been awesome :laughing:

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/3120.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/3120.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/3120.gif WOOHOOhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/19.gif

JanM
June 6th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Why am I not surprised????? Congratulations! She looks like a great little dog!

14+kitties
June 6th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Gee, go figure!! :rolleyes: Who woulda thought? :D
Really, congrats Frenchy!!! She needs someone like you to love the rest of her life. Someone who won't dump her for a silly reason.
:grouphug: to you and her!!!!!!!

Winston
June 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
After seeing those pics after a short time with you I wasnt surprised! and it looks like the pack is enjoying her...It makes me so sick Frenchy to think that people do this :censored:...animals have become so disposable...:wall::wall: and to think that the solution to their divorce problem is euthanzia?? after 12 yrs of dedication, loyalty..OMG it makes sick!

Anyway congrats to you! I am so glad Chloe is in her FOREVER home!! Thank dawg for people like you!!

:thumbs up

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
:highfive: WoooooHoooooooo!

he he Everyone could see she fit so perfectly at your house! :D

Now Nelly has a girlfriend to play with! :dog: :highfive:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Why am I not surprised?????

Gee, go figure!! :rolleyes: Who woulda thought? :D

After seeing those pics after a short time with you I wasnt surprised!

Cindy

Was is that obvious ? :confused: :o :p

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
yay for chloe, now little girl listen to nelly and snuggle in bed with mommy and the goldens, and kitties.

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM
i can tell you I wanna come back as a dog in Frenchys house!!

-ashley
Only if you come back as a St-Bernard :laughing:

Now Nelly has a girlfriend to play with! :dog: :highfive:

:laughing: I think Nelly will stick with playing with Sam , her own size :D

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
But after Sam and Nelly play a while, Nelly will sidle over to Chloe for a little girl talk! :dog: :D

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM
She has been sleeping for a while now :sleepy: she's exhausted ! With little sleep last night , meeting part of the family tonight , and another 2 goldens ... all 6 doggies are sleeping now. Everybody loves her. Even my BIL , who loves dogs but is never too impressed with my fosters , I was looking for him earlier , to find him on the floor petting and talking to Chloe :laughing: she is most funny around food :rolleyes: She really seems like she's enjoying the company.

meg4050
June 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM
She has been sleeping for a while now :sleepy: she's exhausted ! With little sleep last night , meeting part of the family tonight , and another 2 goldens ... all 6 doggies are sleeping now. Everybody loves her. Even my BIL , who loves dogs but is never too impressed with my fosters , I was looking for him earlier , to find him on the floor petting and talking to Chloe :laughing: she is most funny around food :rolleyes: She really seems like she's enjoying the company.

:lovestruck::lovestruck: She sounds perfect!!

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:44 PM
But after Sam and Nelly play a while, Nelly will sidle over to Chloe for a little girl talk! :dog: :D

I think Nelly will become protective of her. Nelly was checking up on her last night when Chloe decided to stay alone in the solarium .

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I hope she sleeps through the night for you tonight! :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Woooohoooo! I'll need that extra suitcase after all :rolleyes:

You know when I posted yesterday about her not being here this summer , because she would have gotten adopted , I kind of already knew she was staying but I couldn't believe how fast I made that decision .....and thought I should wait and think about it some more ..... :rolleyes: but everything I did pointed to her staying here (I bought stuff for her today , hehehe)

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I hope she sleeps through the night for you tonight! :cloud9:

omg she will ! She's sleeping beside my feet right now , have to check if she still breathing from time to time :laughing:

meg4050
June 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
You know when I posted yesterday about her not being here this summer , because she would have gotten adopted , I kind of already knew she was staying but I couldn't believe how fast I made that decision .....and thought I should wait and think about it some more ..... :rolleyes: but everything I did pointed to her staying here (I bought stuff for her today , hehehe)

I thought so :rolleyes::laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM
You know, Frenchy...Chloe and Grace have an awful lot in common! They're both smaller than the rest of their Pack. They both found homes as the conseqence of foster failure. They both kept their parent(s) up last night. They're both sleeping like logs right now.

That's gotta mean something, doesn't it? :D madame hazel is exploring the issue with her crystal ball right now. She thinks there must be a meeting in there somewhere...all the signs point to it! :crazy:

t.pettet
June 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Wishing you and Chloe many years of love.

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
You know, Frenchy...Chloe and Grace have an awful lot in common! They're both smaller than the rest of their Pack.

They would be so cute together :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Wishing you and Chloe many years of love.

Thank you !

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM
i figure you HAD to keep her, now you have small medium and large.:D

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 10:05 PM
i figure you HAD to keep her, now you have small medium and large.:D

Yep , since Chloe is a quarter of a golden , that means there's still room for some more :laughing:

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM
yup now you need one thats 3/4 to make a full golden or one more 1/4 and a 1/2.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Yep , since Chloe is a quarter of a golden , that means there's still room for some more :laughing:

So you're saying you're gonna get 3 more Chloes? Cool! You're catching up to hazel! :laugh:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM
yup now you need one thats 3/4 to make a full golden or one more 1/4 and a 1/2.:laughing:
:laughing:
So you're saying you're gonna get 3 more Chloes? Cool!

no no no , no more adoption :laughing: ..............for now :mwaha:

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM
hmm that sounds vaguely familiar...:laughing:

happycats
June 6th, 2008, 10:41 PM
OMG.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are an :angel: for keeping sweet Chloe!!!

Rottielover
June 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
OMG congrats my dear. wohoo, that means I will get to meet her, yeah :)

growler~GateKeeper
June 6th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Congrats Frenchy & Chloe :thumbs up

krdahmer
June 7th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Aw Frenchy, thats just too sweet.... she couldn't have suckered a better foster mom! Good choice Chloe.... you know how to pick em! :thumbs up

:goodvibes: for a good night's sleep and many happy years ahead! :grouphug:

chico2
June 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Frenchy,it's not nice to fool an old lady:yell:
In your other post you said Chloe had been adopted,I just about cried:cry:I thought she was leaving you.
and then,and then the truth emerged:thumbs up
I am sooooo happy for Chloe and the rest of the gang:grouphug:

Lukka'sma
June 7th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Congratulations, Chloe is adorable

poodletalk
June 7th, 2008, 07:59 AM
What made you decide to adopt sweet Chloe??? I'm so happy that you are but at the same time I'm, sad that I can't :sad:

Congratulations to you and Chloe!! :thumbs up :crazy:

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Frenchy,it's not nice to fool an old lady:yell:

:laughing: :sorry: :)
What made you decide to adopt sweet Chloe??? I'm so happy that you are but at the same time I'm, sad that I can't :sad:

What made me decide ? I think deep down , I wanted to keep her as soon as I saw her :lovestruck: And Poodletalk , you can always come and visit her and the rest of the pack :thumbs up

poodletalk
June 7th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks Frenchy, one day I will take you up on your offer. How's Chloe feeling today?

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks Frenchy, one day I will take you up on your offer. How's Chloe feeling today?

She is tired :laughing: my sister , her hubby , the 2 kids and their 2 goldens got here yesterday and are leaving only tonight. So it has been an exciting time for Chloe , sucking up the affection :cloud9:

the first thing they all said when they saw her is ; OMGGGGGGGGGGGG , she's too cute ! :p

She is more relax and comfy now. Eats well but a bit constipated, makes us laugh when we're at the kitchen table , loves belly rubs :cloud9: I'm waiting for her vet papers and then we'll have a visit at the vet.

Thanks again for helping Poodletalk !!

onster
June 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM
awwwww congrats frenchy and chloe!!

She really is a cutie. To be honest I didnt expect it cuz uve been a non-failed foster several times lol....but when its meant to be its meant to be :D

More pics please :D

angeldogs
June 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Why am I not surprised????? Congratulations! She looks like a great little dog!

Iam surprised.that it took that long to decide to tell everyone that she was keeping her the first day

And congrats Frenchy and Chloe

otter
June 7th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I'm, sad that I can't :sad:
I don't think you are the only one :sad::D

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/loveshower.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/loveshower.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/loveshower.gif Yipppeeeee for Frenchy and Chloe

Now it's confirmed..... I can NEVER foster dogs (or cats, or bunnies, or gerbils), NEVER. Fostering has been proven to be directly related to burgeoning pet populations in certain households :D

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Fostering has been proven to be directly related to burgeoning pet populations in certain households :D

:laughing: it is dangerous ..... you have to learn how to say no :whistle:

otter
June 7th, 2008, 10:16 PM
:laughing: it is dangerous ..... you have to learn how to say no :whistle:
Maybe I'd better start studying...:D

I won't be asking you to be my mentor :laughing: Thank dog I got Molly out when I did... :D:laughing::lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Thank dog I got Molly out when I did... :D:laughing::lovestruck:

I still have your address ...... :D

Love4himies
June 8th, 2008, 09:17 AM
WAHOO

Chloe couldn't get a better mom!

luckypenny
June 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I opened this thread expecting to see lots of pics Frenchy :frustrated: . Where's Chloe :yell:???

Congrats Chloe :thumbs up . When mommy's done cooing over you, maybe she'll get around to taking some more pics :rolleyes: .

:grouphug: for you Frenchy.

Frenchy
June 8th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I opened this thread expecting to see lots of pics Frenchy :frustrated: . Where's Chloe :yell:???

:laughing: I have more pics , but not enough :sad: my sis 2 goldens were here but it was soooo hot ... will post them later this week :thumbs up

oh and update on tiny Chloe , she hates thunder :sad: so now I have her and Bailey following me around when there's a storm (not really a storm , we heard lots of thunder earlier but no rain here)

hazelrunpack
June 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
oh and update on tiny Chloe , she hates thunder :sad: so now I have her and Bailey following me around when there's a storm (not really a storm , we heard lots of thunder earlier but no rain here)

:D Something else she and Grace have in common! :dog:

Maybe Chloe and Bailey will do what Grace and Cass do when there's a storm--they snuggle, trembling, together at my feet under the computer table... :D So cute! :cloud9:

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 02:25 AM
WOOO HOOO .......Congratulations !!!

Chloe couldn't have found a better home. :cloud9:

Chris21711
June 9th, 2008, 08:59 AM
What made you decide to adopt sweet Chloe???

She finally found someone who liked her cooking :laughing:
Sweet Chloe, more pics pronto please :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 9th, 2008, 11:17 AM
:D Something else she and Grace have in common! :dog:

Poor Gracie :sad:
She finally found someone who liked her cooking :laughing:

:laughing: she does look like she's use to table scraps ....

last night she finally joined us in the living room , Sam was too hot so he was on the floor , Chloe climbed on the couch , layed down beside me and put her fronts paws and head on my belly and fell asleep. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Chris21711
June 9th, 2008, 11:25 AM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0.gif So happy for you both Frenchy :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0.gif So happy for you both Frenchy :lovestruck:

Thanks , the decision was kind of obvious :laughing:

Love4himies
June 9th, 2008, 11:33 AM
last night she finally joined us in the living room , Sam was too hot so he was on the floor , Chloe climbed on the couch , layed down beside me and put her fronts paws and head on my belly and fell asleep. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

I am going to cry!

Frenchy
June 9th, 2008, 11:35 AM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

I am going to cry!

:laughing: too bad I couldn't take a pic , she is sooo adorable ! She's my little baby girl :cloud9: and Nelly is my big goofy girl :laughing:

badger
June 9th, 2008, 11:46 AM
This definitely sounds like fate. Pictures, dammit!

Frenchy
June 9th, 2008, 11:50 AM
This definitely sounds like fate. Pictures, dammit!

:laughing: pressure pressure .... now call my boss and tell him I have more important things to do than to be at work today :yell: I miss my doggies , had company all week end long so I had to share my dogs :laughing:

I will post pictures this evening. :thumbs up

want4rain
June 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I will post pictures this evening. :thumbs up

its afternoon... is that close enough to this evening???

-ash

Frenchy
June 9th, 2008, 09:30 PM
its afternoon... is that close enough to this evening???

-ash

The pictures are up master :laughing:

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM
And, well worth waiting for. :cloud9:

Ford Girl
June 10th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Better late then never - woo hooo!!!!!! Good for you and all the critters. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

What do the kitties think?