Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buddy update!

happycats
June 6th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Buster is doing amazing, he is a great joy, I just LOVE this guy, he is the perfect fit for our family!

I have been working with his obedience daily, and he comes, sits, liesdown, and stays on comand. We are working extra hard on his recall, as I want to let him run free off leash, becuase I think he woud love that!
I have been taking him off leash out front with me, and stays with me at all times!!

He still gets in a little trouble sometimes :evil: he lifts his leg on the computer desk every so often, and he chews things when he is stressed or upset. mostly it's my sons things.....but as I told him, he has to put his things away if he doesn't want Buddy to chew them!

Ewwwww he found a dead and badly decomposed gound hog, picked it up
and came running at me with it !!!!! EWWWWWW I just about fainted!!! But thank dog I have been working on his "drop it" command, and thank dog he did!!!

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 02:00 PM
That's great Happycats, he looks a lovely boy, come to think of it it's been awhile since we got pics, not too sure if I remember what he looks like :laughing:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Ewwwww he found a dead and badly decomposed gound hog, picked it up
and came running at me with it !!!!! EWWWWWW

ahhhh , a gift for mommy , what a sweet boy Buddy is :cloud9:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM
He dropped the ground hog when you asked because, although he thought Mom would truly appreciate the sentiment behind the gift, it did taste rather funky! :yuck: :laughing:

What a good boy. He sounds like a real gem!! :cloud9: I'm sure he must have a sweet face...only hazel's memory is really short so she'd really appreciate a reminder *nudge, nudge, wink, wink, hint, hint* :laughing:

Ford Girl
June 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Awww, thats what I like to see, a update, Buddy sure fits in to your family!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: Dogs - even their "bad ways" make you smile. :laughing: I agree, we need new pics. :thumbs up

happycats
June 6th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Awwww thanks so much everyone!! I am going to try and get some new pictures downloaded this week-end.

His fur is growing in nicely, and in some parts it's coming in black:shrug: it used to be white and very light grey.