Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

you asked for them :)

Magicwildwolf69
June 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I think 14+ asked for some more so here they are.

1. This is how Stormy and Eclipse usually are she is his shadow.
2. this is the only picture i have of the three of them together probably one of the only ones i will get :laughing: (serena doesn't really like stormy)
3. The cats "helping" me with laundry

Will do more to sick to do much else except sit at the computer lol

Magicwildwolf69
June 5th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Figure i throw some in there with my fish tank too. Its got some different fish now i went though a period of about 3 weeks where everyone died so far its been stable for about 4 months :pray:

14+kitties
June 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Awww thank you!! Eclipse is so black you can hardly see him! Serena is a beautiful little lady too! And the fish tank is great. I am sure WantforRain will be talking to you about the fishies.
I love the one with all three. It's difficult to get three of mine to sit still long enough together to grab pics. Good Job!!
Feel better real soon! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
June 5th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Eclipse's glowing green eyes make for a very cool pic when you can hardly see him :cool:

Love4himies
June 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I can never get enough of kitty pictures.

They are soooo good to help you with the laundry :D

ancientgirl
June 6th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I like the picture of the 3 of them. Those group pictures are so hard to come by aren't they?:D

Magicwildwolf69
June 7th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Eclipse's glowing green eyes make for a very cool pic when you can hardly see him :cool:

:laughing: you should see him when its dark and all you can see is his eyes sometimes i get scared in the middle of the night if he is just staring at me

he is very hard to photograph and he doesn't like getting his picture taken either hence why i have more of the girls then him.

I love that group shot i was really lucky getting it because they all moved about two secs after i took it :D

i am feeling better thank you 14+ its been a long week and i'm glad as now its getting hotter this weekend :yuck:

chico2
June 7th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Aww a three-some,just like mine,except the little one is just almost white,adorable:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 8th, 2008, 01:18 AM
:laughing: you should see him when its dark and all you can see is his eyes sometimes i get scared in the middle of the night if he is just staring at me

he is very hard to photograph and he doesn't like getting his picture taken either hence why i have more of the girls then him.

:laughing: I can image that would be quite spooky especially if you didn't already know he was in the room

You need to get him sitting on the windowsill in the sunshine :thumbs up I have a dark Tortie and her pics always turn out better with natural light :D

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I love the pic of the threee of them together. :lovestruck: And the last pic of your fish tank is awesome. :thumbs up