Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Alberta teens plead guilty to killing cat in microwave

Dingo
June 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.mytelus.com/ncp_news/article.en.do?pn=regional/alberta&articleID=2933077

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I hope they get the maximum penalty allowed by the law. They deserve more though. That was horrifying, and to read how long it took that poor sweet girl to die makes me sick.

I'm cynical, I can't believe so easily they are truly remorseful. Maybe remorseful they were caught, and they've been harassed and their life has been made miserable by other people who found their crime intolerable. They should be made to get stuck in a microwave for a few minutes to see what that poor innocent kitty went through.

DoubleRR
June 5th, 2008, 04:18 PM
No one who could be a party to that is remorseful for the deed--just, as you say, for being caught. No matter what "punishment" they get, I do not believe you can take that kind of unfeeling personality and repair it. All you can do is hope to put the fear of jail into some other monster.

Crestedcrazy
June 5th, 2008, 05:45 PM
omg that is horrifying I just don't get people who do things like that I just don't get it :mad:

Jessica Nyquist
June 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
That is so sick.

Love4himies
June 10th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Those kids are NOT remorseful, anybody who would do that has no feelings, it is what the lawyers are telling the boys to say. I hope the judge doesn't fall for it.

Oh boo hoo, one of the families had to move out of the area, what about the family who has to live with the loss of their cat and think about the painful death their cat had to endure everytime they go into their kitchen.

I hope the prosecutor gets some very good testimony from psychologists about the mentality of humans that would do such a cruel act.