Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

kimnmark
June 5th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Hi to everyone.
I stumbled across this site as I was browsing around the net. My name is Kim and am currently mom to a sweet golden retriever, a lab that spends her time looking for trouble and a cat that tolerates both of them. :)

Right now I'm in the process of adopting another dog after finally getting over the grief of losing my Pom last November. She was 20 years old and I had 18 great years with her, but sadly it still didn't seem long enough....

I'm off to browse around the site, seems like there's lots of info here.

aslan
June 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
well kim welcome to the forum and some of the crazier members are gonna bug you for pictures as soon as you possibly can.... can you now, how bout now.:D

hazelrunpack
June 5th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome, kimnmark!

I'm so sorry for your loss of your little one :grouphug: 20 years! Wow! But it's never long enough, is it?

Looking forward to pics of your crew when you're able to post some.

phoozles
June 6th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Hi Kim! Welcome! Pretty much anything you wanted to know about pets is right on this site! :)

Frenchy
June 6th, 2008, 04:12 PM
mom to a sweet golden retriever, a lab that spends her time looking for trouble and a cat that tolerates both of them. :)

some of the crazier members are gonna bug you for pictures as soon as you possibly can.... can you now, how bout now.:D

Of course they are , she owns a golden ...... wait a bit .... the crazier members should get here soon :whistle:

14+kitties
June 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Nah..... the crazies already got here!!!! :D
Welcome Kim! I am sure you will find lots of useful info and will contribute lots as well.
So sorry for the lose of your Pom. Is that her in the avatar? She was beautiful!! I had a kitty who lived to be 19 and I had him since 8 wks. It's never, ever long enough. :grouphug:
When you can we like pics, lots and lots of pics. Really, lots!

kimnmark
June 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome.
Yes that is my little angel as my avatar.
I'll see what I can do about some pix...although you might wish you never asked :rolleyes: