Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rizo

spikerules
June 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I thought I'd take some pics (not well made but the little one wont sit still!) and share them with you all. He's my first dog and I love him to bits:) I forgot to add the red eye filter on my camera, but I wont make the same mistake next time!

Enjoy looking at him as much as I do:)

katherine93
June 4th, 2008, 07:58 PM
AWWWWW!!!! He is absolutely ADORABLE:cloud9::lovestruck: He looks so lovable and Cuddley!!!!!! I want him!!! :evil:

Such a little :angel2:

ancientgirl
June 4th, 2008, 08:21 PM
What a sweet little guy.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 4th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Very cute puppy :lovestruck:

spikerules
June 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM
HAHA thanks all for the replies!

We went to the vet today as he was feeling a little down. The vet told us to put him on a stricter diet as he's slightly overweight (16kg for 3.5 months :eek:). Apart from that he's very healthy, although he's not going to like the walks we have planned for him to burn off that blubber:)

hazelrunpack
June 4th, 2008, 10:39 PM
What a cutie! :flirt:

He's young, and a labby--he'll burn off the 'blubber' quickly. :D In the process, he'll probably run you ragged! :laughing: Labbies...you gotta love 'em! :lovestruck:

Chaser
June 5th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Apart from that he's very healthy, although he's not going to like the walks we have planned for him to burn off that blubber:)

A lab that doesn't love walks????? :eek:

He's a cutie for sure! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 5th, 2008, 06:23 AM
What a little honey bun!:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
June 5th, 2008, 11:06 PM
awww :cloud9: so Cute! :lovestruck: a little Chocolate Labby :lovestruck:

kimnmark
June 6th, 2008, 06:13 AM
What an adorable little lab.

loopoo
June 6th, 2008, 12:02 PM
hes a beauty:lovestruck: i love the pics of the little puppers:)

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 01:15 AM
What a cutie he is. :cloud9: Labs are notorious for eating so it's best to keep a close eye on their weight when they are young. :thumbs up Rizo is going to be one handsome boy. :lovestruck: