Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think i got it!

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
First time i tried to post a pic of the my cats they came out small and not so good detail. Finally had sometime to hunt around and found the post that markos made about Infranview. So i tried one and want to see if it worked!

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM
still comes out small how do you guys do it where yours are a bit bigger and good viewing and still within the limit :(

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM
3) Once it opens click on the top where it says image look at the list. It should say resize/resample click on that.
4) on the right hand side you will see numbers 640x480…….800/600 and so forth I usally use the 640 or the 800 click on one of them..
5) then click on ok. The picture will be resized..
6) go to the top and click on file (left hand side)
7) then click on “save as” two boxes will appear. One will be where you want to save the picture to (a different file) the second will be the file size put your curser over the little box you see and move it so that the number on top of the little box says 38.. the lower the number the smaller the file, you will still have a big picture..
8) make sure when you save it one of the boxes on where your going to save it says JEPEG it on the bottom of the big box and click ok..

:D

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks breeze here is round two

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea that is my cat Eclipse :)

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 04:56 PM
Now I will be posting pics but i heard you guys like them :)

Here are some of Eclipse sister Serena

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Had to find a couple of the kitten when she was bigger i had all baby pics on my computer well she's a year old now but still call her the baby

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
What a beautiful family you have!! I love the markings on the "baby". Precious!!! More please. :D

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
I love her little face. When she turns one way or the other she looks like a totally different cat. I was going to change her name to patches or yin yang lol but i liked the name Stormy :thumbs up

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
:laughing: Now that's funny! The lastest feral that I have in the porch I named Storm too. :)
Stormy is just adorable! They all are!

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
Hehe sometimes i call her storm and she stares at me like huh thats not my name. I will be posting more pics now that i know how too yay lol. Felt like such a dork not knowing how to do these. I was so envious seeing everyone's pics and i'm sitting here thinking how do they do it!

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
Gorgeous fur family you have:cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 3rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
What gorgeous kitties you have! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2008, 10:48 PM
What a beautiful family you have! :lovestruck: Eclipse is a great name for a black cat! :thumbs up

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM
Hehe sometimes i call her storm and she stares at me like huh thats not my name. I will be posting more pics now that i know how too yay lol. Felt like such a dork not knowing how to do these. I was so envious seeing everyone's pics and i'm sitting here thinking how do they do it!

My Storm is just getting used to being given a name. She was completely feral until a couple of weeks ago. Until then it was just "Oh, there's one of the feral mommas" when we saw her.
Don't feel bad about not being able to do pics. Sometimes it takes a while. You have it down pat now so we can see tons of pics of your little ones. :highfive:

Love4himies
June 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Beautiful family! Stormy has such cool markings on her face.:lovestruck:

loopoo
June 4th, 2008, 01:24 PM
all your kitties are just gorgeous :cloud9: i love the picture of eclipse they all look totally content and happy

Magicwildwolf69
June 5th, 2008, 10:48 PM
oh they are spoiled rotten. They get feed even before i eat lol. Yea the baby is so cute her face is what got me to pick her out of the 12 kittens i got her from. Took forever to socialize her though ah well thats a sucker face for ya :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
June 6th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Beautiful fur family you have :cloud9: Stormy is adorable :lovestruck:

Stormy on Eclipse's tail is so cute :D

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Very purrty kitties. :lovestruck:

kimnmark
June 9th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Captivating kitties you have. :) I love Eclipse's name, perfect for a black cat.

chico2
September 22nd, 2008, 08:07 AM
MWW,finally we get to see some nice big pics,Eclipse is one really beautiful black kitty:lovestruck:
Serena is a sweet little tabby-girl and Storm(I like the name Babe or Baby),I don't think she likes Storm:laughing::cat: