Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Aidan and Allie Update

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that Allie was adopted 2 weeks ago and that Aidan left for his home this past Sunday. Here are a few pics of their last few days with us.

1. Getting the hang of polite sit/stays for treat time.
2. Cuddle-time buddies :cloud9: .
3. Allie napping in Aidan's crate after her last romp in the mud before her bath :D.

aslan
June 3rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
omg, look at the size difference, now lp how is Breeze supposed to kidnap aidan and bring him to me.:sad:

Allie is sooo beautiful.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
1. Bittersweet goodbyes :cry: .
2. Fresh and clean awaiting her forever Mom and Dad :lovestruck: .
3. Aidan's sweet little face :angel: .

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
That is great they were adopted and have their forever homes.

Doggie heaven in the first pic.

such cute looking pups.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
1. Last cuddles between pals.
2. The Sandman seeking comfort from our three, Lucky, Ava, and Penny.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 03:05 PM
omg, look at the size difference, now lp how is Breeze supposed to kidnap aidan and bring him to me.:sad:

Allie is sooo beautiful.

:shrug: We were going to tell BMDLuver that he ran away :o :D .

Allie weighed 45lbs when she left :eek: and Aidan had put on a whopping 15lbs since he came to stay with us. He was 25lbs at 11 weeks so he's gonna be a big boy too :cloud9: .

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
:shrug: We were going to tell BMDLuver that he ran away :o :D .

Allie weighed 45lbs when she left :eek: and Aidan had put on a whopping 15lbs since he came to stay with us. He was 25lbs at 11 weeks so he's gonna be a big boy too :cloud9: .

between aslan me and frenchy we could have found a way to keep them both........... where ther's a will there is a way..

allie:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

aslan
June 3rd, 2008, 03:10 PM
I still say we could have passed Aidan off as Bree and Quincy's love child.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 03:23 PM
Rest assured, they both have the most loving, perfect homes. It's amazing how well prepared they were. I wish for all pets to have such wonderful families. Allie even had a homecoming party with both sets of grandparents eagerly awaiting her arrival :D . How cool is that?!?!

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Rest assured, they both have the most loving, perfect homes. It's amazing how well prepared they were. I wish for all pets to have such wonderful families. Allie even had a homecoming party with both sets of grandparents eagerly awaiting her arrival :D . How cool is that?!?!

we know that they went to loving homes lp..and we are very happy for both doggies..

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

diandpat
June 3rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
Awww, bittersweet goodbyes made me cry. :cry: I know that feeling and it stinks!! lol

How lucky for these two that you and your family were there to take care of them while the perfect families could be found.

I love your son getting comfort from your three dogs...now that is sweet.:cloud9:

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Awww, bittersweet goodbyes made me cry. :cry: I know that feeling and it stinks!! lol

I know eh? We're supposed to be all excited (and we are) but kind of hard not to feel sorry for ourselves at the same time too :shrug: :o . Once more, dh insisted, "never again" but just asked this morning when the next couple will arrive :laughing: . It truly is such a pleasure taking care of these little fuzzbums :cloud9: .

wdawson
June 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
thats great they got adopted:thumbs up......hard to let them go.

Frenchy
June 3rd, 2008, 08:48 PM
wow I can't believe the last Aidan picture , he got so big :eek: and all of them sitting :lovestruck: and cuddling :lovestruck: and sandman with his friends , too cute !!

sigh ... Allie is even more cute all muddy :rolleyes: :laughing:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
It must have been so hard to say goodbye to those beauties. :cry: You do such a great job of looking after them and getting them ready for their forever homes. :highfive: I don't know if I could do it.

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
LP, I didn't realize that Aidan had left now, too. :grouphug:

You did such a great job with them! And it sounds like they both went to perfect homes. :cloud9:

Will you be getting lots of updates and pictures from their new parents? :fingerscr If so, I do hope you'll share. :D

:grouphug:s to you, hubby, and sandman...and some special :grouphug:s to Ava, Penny, and Lucky

growler~GateKeeper
June 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Great that Aidan has also found his purrfect furever home :thumbs up

Once more, dh insisted, "never again" but just asked this morning when the next couple will arrive :laughing:

:laughing: big softie :highfive: so how soon after the move are the next ones coming? :p

Love4himies
June 4th, 2008, 06:21 AM
They are precious :cloud9:, I love the bittersweet goodbyes, made me cry. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to fosters :grouphug:.

Chris21711
June 4th, 2008, 09:08 AM
They are precious :cloud9:, I love the bittersweet goodbyes, made me cry. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to fosters :grouphug:.

That's how Failed Foster Parent came about L4H :laughing:
Must be quite in the LP home right now, Allie was too cute, but Aidan was my fav :cloud9:

happycats
June 4th, 2008, 09:14 AM
awwww LP you did an amazing job!!! they look amazing, happy and healthy, and they have you to thank for that :angel:!!
I wish them well in their forever homes!!

I do hope you told them about pets.ca, so we can get some updates! :D

Love4himies
June 4th, 2008, 09:18 AM
That's how Failed Foster Parent came about L4H :laughing:
Must be quite in the LP home right now, Allie was too cute, but Aidan was my fav :cloud9:

I know, I am part of the FFM club:yell:.

Means there is room for two more fosters at LP's :D

loopoo
June 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM
they are all so adorable :lovestruck: that is great that they found good homes

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 01:37 AM
I am so happy that you found such good homes for them both and I hope their new moms & dads will share some pics for us. :fingerscr :goodvibes: