Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New show - Housecat Housecall on Animal Planet

ancientgirl
June 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
So finally Animal Planet is going to air a show just about cats. It starts to air this coming Saturday, June 7th at 9:00 am and again on Sunday at 7:00 am. This show is about people who are having behavior issues with their kitties. And they'll show I think 2 or 3 different cats per show.

phoozles
June 4th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Man - I wish I got Animal Planet! I wonder if they'll have any crazy kitties (aka :evil:) like Alley on there! :laughing:

Ancient - you'll have to be my eyes and ears - if you see a food snatcher (and a window screen ripper :yell:), let me know what they come up with!

ancientgirl
June 4th, 2008, 01:00 PM
LOL, okay will do. I think the first show is going to be about a kitty on a hunger strike. So I know that's the opposite to your dilemma.

krdahmer
June 4th, 2008, 11:13 PM
ooooh I might just have to switch back to Animal Planet then.... finally someone does a show for us cat people! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2008, 07:25 AM
I was very happy to see that. They have so many shows about dogs on AP and really nothing having to do with cats. And the fact this looks to be something to help with some behavior problems is great. There might be something on there one of us can use.

chico2
June 5th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Ancient,I find Animal Planet in the US is much better than here,although everything we see here is from the US.
It seems everything on our AP is reruns:yell:I don't know how many times I've watched the same shows over and over.
I doubt we can get the cat-show on our AP,but I'll check it out,there is not enough shows about cats:sad:

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2008, 07:52 AM
I hope you are able to see it. We get a good amount of repeats too. I know all those Animal Precinct shows are all repeats, and they run the same dog shows over and over and over and over...

I don't have anything against pups, but I have cats, and it is nice to be able to sit and watch something you can relate to.

krdahmer
June 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I checked ours and no such luck yet.... I emailed to see if they plan to carry it.

ancientgirl
June 9th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I set my DVR to record it yesterday but it didn't :frustrated:, and I missed it Saturday with all the running around in the morning with Czarina. I'll have to check when I get home. Maybe I missed it on the recorded list.