Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Montreal - Lost Siamese Cat

Recourse
June 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
please, if anyone can help me find the whereabouts of my siamese cat, I would be tremendously gratefull

His Twinn brother is crying non-stop & I miss him with all my heart

a reward is offered for his return

514 513-8754

<3 http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=54849485&img=http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i3/03/k/000/7a/80/0350_18.JPG?set_id=1C4000

NoahGrey
June 3rd, 2008, 08:39 AM
I would leave out tuna or salmon. Also leave something outside (on porch) that has your smell on it. You can also leave out their litter. I would check under decks, sheds, gargages, talk to neighbours, place an ad in the paper with picture, put posters uo The best time to look is early evening. It is more quiet out. Call spcas/vets. Go in and see if they have your cat. Leave a lost report with them and I would also bring in a picture of your cat to give to them. That way if your cat does come through their doors, they will know it for sure that it is your cat.

Keep us posted.

ACO22

Love4himies
June 3rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
ACO22 has great advice, I have nothing I can add, except I hope you find your kitty soon.:fingerscr:grouphug:

Please keep us posted.

Recourse
June 3rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the advice & well wishes, I am very happy to say that I have found my boy... He wasn't actually lost, but was stolen. but i didn't want to advertise the fact that I knew he was stolen (my neighbour witnessed it), so that whoever stole him (assuming they still had him) would be lured in by the reward i was offering. I'm not quite sure what his whole story or excuse was (he spoke french, i'm not very bi-lingual, my friend did the talking). But I think that once he saw the 450 colour posters I'd plastered across the city, he realized how much this cat was loved, & thus didn't dare to think of asking for a reward. Anyways, it was an expensive, stressful & emotional two days... but, it has a happy ending.
<3

marko
June 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
I see no pic in yr link recourse.

Give me 5 min and you'll be able to upload a pic directly. (click manage attachments when u post and u can post a pic less than 100k).

good luck
Marko

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Wonderful news that you got him back!!! Not great that he was stolen but he is home now. I guess they are strictly indoor kitties now?
Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around now that you found us. And we like pics a LOT here. :D

Recourse
June 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM
well, its hard to keep them strictly inside.. I'll just have to keep an eye on them for now on when they are outside for playtime.. I will be moving into a bigger place, & a less sketchier neighbourhood soon to though, so that should help.. but ya, I definatly don't want to go through that again, its too bad for them that they wont be able to spend as much time outside though, they are well trained & behave good when outdoors... but, living in the heart of a city with an alley for a backyard & having cats that are considered valuable doesn't leave much options to ensure their safety...

anyways.. here's a few pics of the family... the darker siamese is Yin (the one who was missing).. his brother is Yang ;)

thanks for caring

Winston
June 3rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
May I make a suggestion and leave them indoors for playtime...Not to sound mean and all but since you plastered posters and people know you were willing to offer a reward perhaps another idiot will try it again..Maybe your kitty wont be so lucky after..Dont get me wrong I am so happy you have him back but you just never know??

Love your furr family pics! gorgeous kitties

Cindy