Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a few pics cause frenchy asked

loopoo
June 2nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
here is a few riker doing the captain relaxed pose, then the pretty please i am a good boy pose.. and pantera lounging as usual not a care in the world.

as far as the dog i took under our wing.. thats a whole other post, and i dont want to appear to ramble as it would be a long one.. right now just trying to get her better... and she has shown some improvement in a couple of weeks, but has quite a few health issues that werent being taken care of in the best way..keeping her indefinitely at the moment.. the people i took her from said they would take her back if need be, but i know that they have no time for the type of care i am giving her.. so for now.. she is with us.

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Oh Riker, you are such a handsome boy! :cloud9: And Pantera - who else but a cat can look like that?:rolleyes:

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
yipppeee ! http://bestsmileys.com/hyper/3.gif

ahhhh , so comfy in the fist picture :cloud9: and the second shot , yep , I know that look , Bailey does the same thing :lovestruck: and pantera looks good ! I love that color (just like Monsieur le chat) :p

Thanks loopoo ! And when you have time , I would love to hear the rescue dog's story , I hope she feels better soon :fingerscr thank you so much for taking care of her :2huggers:

KimandAutumn
June 2nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
OMG how incrediably sweet does that dog look!? :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
And he looks so soft too :cloud9:

aslan
June 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
omg, i know that look so well, i think only a golden can truly pull off that face. He's a handsome boy, i love his colour. And kitty is beautiful.

Chaser
June 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
What a handsome golden! I love the ones with that deep, true golden colouring :lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
What a handsome fella.and the look in the second pic.i would cave and give him what ever he wanted.

Pantera is a very good looking cat.

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
aw Riker so pathetic especially w/the paw - Whatcha want, I give it to you :D

Pantera - not a care is right :cloud9:, almost makes you wonder if they practise that look while we're not there :laughing:

Love4himies
June 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Oh what a pose!!!! :laughing: Goldens have the most beautiful faces, so puppy like:cloud9: