Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

things that make you go awwwwww

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 06:58 PM
There is a scratch post under there somewhere. :confused:
Oh yeah, there it is!!
L4H - I have one of "those" hubby's too! Doesn't understand the fuss about kittens.

Winston
June 2nd, 2008, 07:12 PM
14+ thats a great shot! never seen a scratching post get used before...mine never touch them! Awwww look at that daddy who doesnt care pic!! is that Tiny Tim..my god he looks like he is in heaven!

Cindy

meg4050
June 2nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Aww, I love when they sleep like that. How can hubby resist?:laughing:

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
14+ thats a great shot! never seen a scratching post get used before...mine never touch them! Awwww look at that daddy who doesnt care pic!! is that Tiny Tim..my god he looks like he is in heaven!

Cindy

That post is too small for adult cats but it's great for the kitties. I had to run to get the cam to get that shot. I will invest in a larger one(s) soon. Need a few for the catuary.
Yep, that's Tiny Tim. :D Hubby threatened if I got his face in there he would be very upset. :rolleyes: TT loves to sleep up against our chests. I guess it's warm. If you notice in the second pic that is also hubby's hand reaching down to get the mouse lower for TT. That kitten is so spoiled. :D

Oh, and ancient - he couldn't. :laughing::laughing:

JanM
June 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
How sweet is little Tiny Tim! He is just so cute - I'd like to cuddle him :D

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
:D Me too Jan. That's the problem! I cuddle him too much and don't get my work done! And he is getting very spoiled. :rolleyes:

KimandAutumn
June 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM
OMG can I have a kitty? Any or all?!!? :lovestruck:

They are soo cute. :cat:

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
Anarchy around the scratch poll :laughing: that kitty on your hubby's belly :cloud9:

aslan
June 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Aww, I love when they sleep like that. How can hubby resist?:laughing:

lol, not too well apparantly, tiny tim is too cute for words.

krdahmer
June 2nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
Awwwwwww.... kitten BELLY!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
The title of the thread is it all.awwwwwwww

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
OMG can I have a kitty? Any or all?!!? :lovestruck:

They are soo cute. :cat:

Ummm .... I thought your couch just gave birth to one? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :o

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
Awwwwwww.... kitten BELLY!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

:D And a cute one at that! Still worried a little cause it's so round and chubby though. Need a chat with vet.

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 12:24 AM
So cute!!!! :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Yep, that's Tiny Tim. :D Hubby threatened if I got his face in there he would be very upset. :rolleyes:

I think that means don't you move this kitten off of hubby or hubby is the one who'll be upset :laughing:

They're all just adorable :lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
June 3rd, 2008, 12:42 AM
Ummm .... I thought your couch just gave birth to one? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :o

yeah.. he's kinda old and stale........:laughing:

Love4himies
June 3rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
Awwwwww, I just love TT.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Yup, our hubbies, all tough talk and teddy bear actions:laughing:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
Awwwwww, I just love TT.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Yup, our hubbies, all tough talk and teddy bear actions:laughing:

But it's only with TT. The other ones he basically ignores. :frustrated: He laughs at their antics but doesn't play with them or cuddle. What a man! He says he is staying loyal to Keesha. He feels bad for her because she has so much competition now. :)

Chris21711
June 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Too much 14+k and how could you not spoil TT he is just too friggin cute :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
June 3rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Kitties....:crazy: So cute. How many do you have?? :cloud9:

Winston
June 3rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
She doesnt have enough hands and feet together to count them all!! :laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Kitties....:crazy: So cute. How many do you have?? :cloud9:

She doesnt have enough hands and feet together to count them all!! :laughing:

Cindy

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sooooo True Winston!!
Let's see - 15 in the catuary; 3 ferals still loose with at least 3 babies, possibly 4; 9 in the house - 3 adults, 6 kitties. So that would be....30 :eek:

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
omg i've been reading up on all the cats you've helped sprayed taken care of but i didn't know you had that many! :eek:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
:o Guilty as charged. There will be a few less by the end of June as they are adopted. Still need home for some.

Magicwildwolf69
June 3rd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Wish i could take one but.....bf has said no to more....wonder if i sneaked it in if he would notice :lightbulb:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
:laughing: Nope, I tried that. Even if they are tiny DH's/Bf's/SO's eventually find them.

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 02:54 AM
That first pic is priceless :lovestruck: and I love the one of TT sleeping on your hubby. :cloud9: