Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Flash has 4!! kittens July 1st

Jackie9
July 2nd, 2004, 08:05 AM
oops!

Somehow I posted pics and info in my last thread. I put in 3 new pics there and answered questions you all had asked about Flash. She is such a kitten herself and also very flirty. I came down this morning to see her and she jumped up and got all excited and then lay down all over her kittens and rolled and writhed about like a happy dog. Her kids didnt mind though, there were no squeaks. She is very calm and purrs all the time. She doesn't mind any of us coming to check her out but if my 10 yr old son starts making a certain sound she gathers them all up and hides them from him. He makes lots of sounds that annoy his sisters too.

Lucky Rescue
July 2nd, 2004, 10:18 AM
They are beautiful of course, as are all the other millions of kittens being born this season. I'm glad Flash didn't have any problems, given her young age.

Please be careful. Flash can get pregnant again very soon, so you will need to keep her in and get her spayed as soon as the kittens are weaned. Too bad her previous owner didn't bother.

trescanis
July 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
but if my 10 yr old son starts making a certain sound she gathers them all up and hides them from him. He makes lots of sounds that annoy his sisters too.

BAHAHAHA!!! http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/rofl.gif

Kari
July 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
I have a 10 yr old boy too - they do seem to make annoying sounds dont they?! :D ROFL!!

chico2
July 3rd, 2004, 08:22 AM
Well,I have a 61yr old cute husband,he too makes annoying sounds,especially when talking to the cats :D
On the other hand,it's not annoying,he and the cats have this special language only they understand :D