Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple from today,a beautiful day

chico2
June 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
I know,it's mostly Vinnie,but he is such a poser..they were outside with us today,from 9am to 1;30(when we take Bailey for a walk).
Well,here he is,resting after a long playday..

Kashi
June 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
Oh my - that last picture is absolutely precious.

chico2
June 2nd, 2008, 04:34 PM
A couple more,Chico just discovering something:laughing:maybe the fact Vinnie was hiding on him..
Rocky was inside sleeping,had a really busy day:cat:

katherine93
June 2nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
Im absolutely in love with VInney? (the white one) Reminds me of my little Aqua, except for the eyes, which by the way, I LLOVEE:lovestruck:

aslan
June 2nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
i sooo love vinnie, and see i could have just driven down the street yelling your name, Breeze said you wouldn't hear me:D

chico2
June 3rd, 2008, 07:26 AM
Aslan,I probably would have heard you:laughing:
My pics are not as exciting as doggie-pics are,the cats don't really do too much fun stuff and if they do,I can't get my camera fast enough:yell:
Today it's raining,hubby still will take the cats out,but I might have to drag my butt and clean house:yell:

Love4himies
June 3rd, 2008, 07:33 AM
I LOVE the close up picture of Vinnie sleeping :cloud9::lovestruck:

What a lovely back yard you have, Chico, it looks like a kitty retreat, quiet, lots of birds, sunshine or shade, kitty's choice. Places to hide and room to run.

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
i sooo love vinnie, and see i could have just driven down the street yelling your name, Breeze said you wouldn't hear me:D

what I said was..... coming from you, chico would expect it..:D

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 07:48 AM
Vinne looks like he knows how to enjoy life....:thumbs up all comfy behind that beatiful beautiful blue pot of flowers..

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Vinnie looks sooooo good in pictures.all the cats do being white and his eyes he stands out from the back ground more.

chico2
June 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Thank's,yes,I too love the blue pots,we have 3,different sizes,bought at Costco a few years back,for the incredible price of $39:thumbs up
Hubby keep saying how spoiled our guys are,but that's no true:cat:
Now since they eat 3 times/day,they have lunch outside:laughing:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Vinnie looks dashing as always in his hiding spots. :cloud9: I love the expression in Chico's eyes! You could just see he spotted something he wanted. Did he get it? :rolleyes:

Btw - beautiful urn! I love lobelia of any colour. Gorgeous!

krdahmer
June 3rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Even hubby said Vinny is a cool lookin cat! He certainly looks like he enjoyed the weather! And whatever Chico spotted is in trouble! :D

loopoo
June 3rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
your backyard seems like a resort for kitties.. so peaceful and pretty.. beautiful shots of the crew as always :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
June 3rd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Awww, I love the one of Vinnie taking a little snooze. And Chico is handsome as always. We'll need some pictures of Rocky next time of course.:D

Ford Girl
June 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
I agree, your back yard is like a resort for kitties, a litte piece of private heaven. :cloud9: Pubert was wondering if he could come stay the summer with you? :shrug: :laughing:

cpietra16
June 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
The blue pot makes his eyes stand out so much...he was always a beauty...:cloud9:

chico2
June 3rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
Thank's everyone,Vinnie is a very special little guy(Chico does not agree:laughing:)as they all are in their own way.
But Vinnie has a way of running to us as soon as we call,he raises his head and looks at us and our hearts just melt,what a face.:lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
June 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
beautiful kitties :cloud9:

wdawson
June 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
lucky kitties....outside soakin up the rays:thumbs up

Chris21711
June 4th, 2008, 12:45 PM
They are all lovely Chico, even Rocky who is MIA :)

Bluecatt
June 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Vinnie's eyes! Amazing!!:lovestruck:

chico2
June 4th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I've got about 2 million pics of Rocky,I better post some so you don't think I neglect him:laughing:
Catnip time and la-la land time:cat:

aslan
June 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
lol, i could use some of that stuff... happy kitty..

growler~GateKeeper
June 4th, 2008, 05:07 PM
aww Rocky's paw pillow :cloud9:

love when they get that intense interested look - Chico's ready to catch it :cat:

Vinnie :lovestruck: peeking from the bushes :cloud9:

FancyAppy
June 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
You take absolutly beautiful photos. Vinnie with the blue pot of flowers belongs in Cat Fancy magazine. Vinnie is a poser isn't he? I think he may have a fan club here!
You have a beautiful home. It seems very serene and peaceful .Thanks for sharing all these great pics.

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Rocky and the catnip pics are too cute. :lovestruck: Also the ones of Vinnie and the blue pot :lovestruck: but I really love the one of him "hiding". :cloud9:

kimnmark
June 9th, 2008, 07:10 AM
They are striking cats :lovestruck:
Love the sleeping Rocky, and Vinnie with the blue pots & CHico reminds me of my Stetson. Your kitties certainly have their own wonderful little corner of paradise.

chico2
June 9th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Thank's everyone,I too think they are kind'a cute:cat:

angeldogs
June 9th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Aww Rocky and his catnip.i hope it's not to big of an addiction.lol
And him sleeping is a real cute pic.