Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rescue Remedy vs Rescue Remedy for pets?

LittleLoves
June 2nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if Rescue Remedy has the same ingredients as Rescue Remedy For Pets? I spoke with my local whole food store who said that she believes it is just labelled "for pets" to let consumers know that you can use it on animals. I just want to be sure before buying.

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
I've bought the regular kind and have been told in the past it works the same for humans as for pets. Do they cost the same?

LittleLoves
June 2nd, 2008, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure about the cost...but the whole food store only has one version (the regular) so it wouldn't matter I guess.

Thanks for the reply!

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 02:46 PM
I just looked on their site and they have they show the one for pets too. Maybe they have reformulated it to work a different way for pets:shrug:

Here's the site. http://www.rescueremedy.com/pets/howToUse.asp

You can use the regular one as you will see by the dosage recommendation on this page.

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 10:33 PM
I've bought the regular kind and have been told in the past it works the same for humans as for pets. Do they cost the same?

We use the one's that are for humans on the dogs

rainbow
June 3rd, 2008, 03:30 AM
I've used the human one for dogs too. We live in a small town and I never knew that there was a different version for pets. :o

pitgrrl
June 3rd, 2008, 08:34 AM
I've used the human one for dogs too. We live in a small town and I never knew that there was a different version for pets. :o

I live in a big town and never heard of the one "for pets" :laughing:

Actually, now that I think about it, the book on Bach Flower Remedies for animals doesn't even mention any pet versions. :shrug: