Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Because I just love to share . . .

Kashi
June 2nd, 2008, 08:42 AM
More pics from Harmony Creek. We've realized that we really enjoy it there !

Pugsley just loves running, and playing with his new 'friends'

Kashi
June 2nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
Daddy showing Boo how to launch the tennis ball.

Water for the thirsty pup.

And my ugly mug, just as we're getting into the car to leave. The red vest is his car harness - we hook it to a chain that is secured to the leg of the front seat, so he can't climb all over the car.

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 09:46 AM
Aww, running with his buddies!:cloud9:

That's great to know you buckle him down for car rides. I've got a friend who never ties her pups up. I'm surprised she's never had an accident.

Kashi
June 2nd, 2008, 09:49 AM
Aww, running with his buddies!:cloud9:

That's great to know you buckle him down for car rides. I've got a friend who never ties her pups up. I'm surprised she's never had an accident.

We drive a Cavalier. So, it's not a large car by any means.
We have two adults in the front, and three car-seats across the back for the kids.

There is simply NO space to spare unless we tie Pugsley up. It's safer for everyone.

We're able to transport a second dog by using a chain or rope to the leg of the other front seat as well, but then the leg room for my oldest son is invaded - he basically has to sit cross legged.

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
My friend has one of those Honda CRV's. Her dogs are jumping all over the place when she's got them with her.

I'd love to have a little SUV. Vet visits would be easier, but then I never really take all of mine at the same time anyway. I'd have nobody to help me get them all down to the car!