Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I always seem to manage to have a dog with allergies

clm
June 2nd, 2008, 03:12 AM
Both Freddie and Yogi had seasonal allergy problems, and now Baxter. Poor fellow looks like Alice Cooper with the tear stains down under the centre of each eye.
Only really bad on the weekends when he spends the most time outside. The kids Benedryl helps with his weepy eyes and gold bond powder is helping his belly and leg itching.

Cindy

Love4himies
June 2nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Poor Baxter. It seems allergies are getting more and more common with pets these days. :grouphug:

clm
June 2nd, 2008, 06:56 AM
I just feel so bad for him, I know exactly how he feels with the watery eyes and the itching. At least we've found something that controls it for him. I hope it's not going to be an all summer thing for him.

Cindy

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 07:03 AM
I hope it's not going to be an all summer thing for him.

Cindy

I hope so too ! :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
June 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Aw, poor Baxter. Is it a contact allergy? Or is he itchy all over under all that fur? :eek: Poor boy--that would be miserable!

:goodvibes: that the meds continue to work and :fingerscr that he's got an allergy that will only bother him a few weeks a year!

clm
June 2nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Contact I think, it his belly mostly, where he lays on the grass. Maybe I should astro turf the back yard. :laughing:

Cindy

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Poor boy allergies are no fun.hope he doesn't have it for the whole summer.