Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I couldn't get to pets.ca at all yesterday from home

clm
June 2nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Was there a problem with the site yesterday? I know of at least one other who had trouble as well. I can get in today from work fine, so I'll try from home again later tonight.

Cindy

Love4himies
June 2nd, 2008, 03:14 AM
I couldn't either, finally gave up in the afternoon.

Tommysmom
Same here... logged in this morning no problem, but I wasn't able to get in from Saturday night until Monday morning. I missssssssed you guys!

sugarcatmom
It was down most of the weekend for me. This morning is the first time I've been able to get on since Saturday.

breeze
June 2nd, 2008, 03:15 AM
There was an accident at the center where our servers are located which seems to be affecting close to 10,000 websites and ours is affected. Nobody was hurt in the accident and we are told that no servers or data were damaged. We should be back online at some point today. This is beyond our control but still we are sorry for the hassle.

this is what Marko wrote on facebook..yesterday.
it was not your computer.. it came back on this morning..

the problem now is the times are all wrong on when people posted..for me anyway

BusterKitty
June 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
I couldn't get on for the weekend either. At least Marko let some of us know so we wouldn't think this website died. Hope it never happens again, I got so freaked out:o

krdahmer
June 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM
Me too! It's funny how hooked we are!:o I couldn't get in all day and I was soooo disappointed! This place is my daily sanity! :laughing:

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
I tried and tried with no luck.i was on and hit the wrong button and closed out the browser and couldn't get back on.after awhile a message came up and said the site was having server problems.i believe that's what it said

marko
June 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
Sorry for that everyone.

We did post about what happened once we got back online. We also have a facebook account where I posted about what happened, and also in in the future I'll post messages if the site ever goes off line for reasons beyond our control.

Here's the post.
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=600144

Thx
Marko