Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We had another house quest

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 02:38 AM
He is a 7 month old Husky.his name is Frost.due to his tail had gotten frost bitten and lost the top part.he came off a reserve in Alaska and was born in a car and that when his tail got frost bitten

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 02:41 AM
And the last 3 i have gotten resized.

These pics were taken at my instructors/teacher house.

chico2
June 2nd, 2008, 03:05 AM
Angeldogs,he is a little beauty,is built like my neighbors Fate,too bad about his tail:sad:they have such beautiful tails.
Was he just visiting?Or is he a foster?

aslan
June 2nd, 2008, 04:37 AM
oh he's sooo handsome, last picture looks like he's whispering a secret.

cpietra16
June 2nd, 2008, 04:51 AM
I've never seen such a red tongue...is it just h camera or does he really hae such a striking red tongue....he's a beauty. Did have other siblings and did they survive the cold:confused:

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 05:54 AM
He's a handsome little guy. Are you keeping him or is he really just visiting?

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 07:49 AM

I was thinking the same thing , too cute ! :lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 11:42 PM
Angeldogs,he is a little beauty,is built like my neighbors Fate,too bad about his tail:sad:they have such beautiful tails.
Was he just visiting?Or is he a foster?

He is a clients dog.i had him at home for some training.

Here is his older GSD brother.A real sweet heart.

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 11:43 PM

It does like that.he was giving Jag kisses

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 11:46 PM
I've never seen such a red tongue...is it just h camera or does he really hae such a striking red tongue....he's a beauty. Did have other siblings and did they survive the cold:confused:

I'm not sure about the siblings.we were told he was 7 months at first.and i was told today he is only 4 months.his owner is 80 something years old.

I think was the camera causing the red tongue

Thanks everyone

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Frost is adorable :lovestruck: too bad about the tail :sad: but glad that was all he lost :)

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
Frost is adorable :lovestruck: too bad about the tail :sad: but glad that was all he lost :)

I know.all he needs to lose now is his attitude.lol.i don't know how many times he was corrected bythe other dog.5-10 mins later he was right back doing what got him corrected in the first place.3 times were by Jag.when he is calm he is a very loving boy and layed at my feet well on the computer or followed the wife around.

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 12:51 AM
Well he is a Husky afterall :laughing: I had 2 Sibes and stubborn is definately a trait of them all :D

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Well he is a Husky afterall :laughing: I had 2 Sibes and stubborn is definately a trait of them all :D

LOL..stubborn if he was human you would say he likes his ***** don't stink.LOL

chico2
June 3rd, 2008, 07:06 AM
LOVE the olld(he looks older)GSD,he looks like an old wise man,lots of dog to cuddle with him:lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:46 AM
LOVE the olld(he looks older)GSD,he looks like an old wise man,lots of dog to cuddle with him:lovestruck:

I would cuddle with him anytime.happy happy dog.he didn't eat for 2 days after his little husky bro left.