Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty pictures!

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 03:11 PM
Furby- Not happy about the camer in his face...And there he is sleeping on the boat

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 03:13 PM
Sonny, And sonny and max

More coming later, but i have to go for now

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 03:39 PM
Nice looking kitties.

Sonny is georgous:lovestruck:

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 05:41 PM
My Himi! Her name is princess Diana (Obviously named after the late princess Diana)- Shes so mean looking! but she is a sweetheart, sometimes. Getting sick of resizing pictures!!

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 05:44 PM
Another of Princess!

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 05:52 PM
Beautiful just beautiful Princess is.

I know about the resizing.it can be a pain.some pics i have too do twice to post them.

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 05:56 PM
This is Aqua- She was saved as a kitten from being drowned by some kid that wanted to have a bit of "fun" .

"look at me mom! "

"Im ready for my close up"

"Who peed on this leaf?"

katherine93
May 31st, 2008, 06:00 PM
This is smokey

"Ugh im so tired"

"Stop looking at me now while i sleep"

Love4himies
June 2nd, 2008, 03:24 AM
Oh kitty overload pics:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

I thought you only had two kitties???

Aqua, I have such a soft spot for white cats, Snowball was my soul mate, still miss him so much.

katherine93
June 2nd, 2008, 04:31 AM
Personally, I own max And trixie, because my mom is a strong beleiver in if you have a animal YOU take care of it, because it teaches you responsibility, These kitties belong to my mom, dad, and brothers. Technically they are Mine but they arent really "mine" if ya get what im tryng to say!

Anybody know how to prevent eye boogers? Aqua has them ALL the time and i am constantly picking them off! And it looks really bad because shes all white. In the pictures it isnt so bad but it ussually is horrible.