Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not in the Backyard

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 10:24 AM
Here are some pics outside of the backyard.some are winter walk and spring walk and Jag meeting a doggie and the mom.

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 10:29 AM
Not done yet:D

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 10:31 AM
Last two pics.

Love4himies
June 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Jag looks like he is in wonderful shape:thumbs up. Doesn't he need a jacket in the winter, his fur doesn't look too long.:eek:

Lukka'sma
June 2nd, 2008, 07:43 AM
:cloud9:, It's good to see Jag pictures being posted on this forum again.

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2008, 07:47 AM
I like the last pic , he was probably pulling but looks like he was pointing :D

ancientgirl
June 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM
That harness looks like it's comfy. He looks great.

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM
I like the last pic , he was probably pulling but looks like he was pointing :D

OC_Spirit was handling him and we were trying to get Jag pulling to see if he would be good at it.that harness can be used for carting.he was trying to get to the family.

Love4Himies it was a warm day or he would have had his jacket on.

Thanks Lukka'sma

Ancientgirl.the fur on the front comes off.i bought a piece of fake fur and got a 2 inch velcro strip sewn on so i can take it of.but it's there to help stop the fur from rubbing off and comfort.

Thanks ladies

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 01:24 AM
Looks like Jag was having some fun hunting around in the snow looking for something :shrug:

Nice shot w/Ronan, and how did Jag do w/the pulling experiment?

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
OC said he had the pulling power of the big boys.just getting to pull properly and used to it..
That is a nice pic.i have a few pics of the boy when we meet them.The 3 of them wanted to play.but being down town and on leash with the crowds we wouldn't let them.sweet sweet boys Ronan and OC are.

wdawson
June 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
nice pics....is the harness working out good....whats the name of it?

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
nice pics....is the harness working out good....whats the name of it?

Thanks wayne.it's working out ok.it sits at the top of his shoulder blades and the bottom of his neck.i will lower it for carting.i really like it.on the sides it has 2 velcro strips where you can attach badges like police,in training,don't and sars.it is the large size and is for up to 100 lb rotti.it's called the multi-purpose harness.there are 2 websites that sell it and the one is more money.
If you want the website i got it from i will give it to you.it took a week to come in.canada post xpress

wdawson
June 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
sure pm me or post the link here.

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
sure pm me or post the link here.

The addy is www.dogsportgear.com.
I dealt with the one in BC all prices are US.the harness including shipping was $44.77 canadian.there was another one i wanted but couldn't afford it.
There is another site with the same style of harness but they were just under 19.99 for shipping and handling.