Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few odds and ends

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 08:59 PM
The feral mom who I have named Storm. She is great with me now but does not like hubby. She growls pretty loud when she sees him. :D
Poor Keesha. She wasn't happy to find Mylee in bed with her when she woke up. Poor girl was probably wondering what else she is going to have to give up.
This one I just love. Mittens is looking up at mom with such a look of adoration. And PC - he was going after a fly. :laughing:

Frenchy
May 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Mittens is looking up at mom with such a look of adoration.

Oh I love that one !!! :lovestruck:

aslan
May 30th, 2008, 09:02 PM
i love the little bed buddies.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I love them all. :lovestruck:

I can't get into your other thread--too many pics in it--but it's nice to see a few, anyway! :D

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I can do it!
I did it!!!
His favourite spot to sleep. :cloud9:

aslan
May 30th, 2008, 09:10 PM
:lovestruck:aaaaw:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Aaw, look at that little tyke scale the mountain! :D Go kitty, go!!!

And then all cuddled in by mom :cloud9:

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Frenchy, that pic just floored me when I saw it. Just the look on his face. :cloud9:
Thanks aslan. :D Do you think it's time for Keesha's haircut? :laughing::laughing: I told her she is getting one this weekend. She hates them.
Sorry Hazel. I was just following a request from ancient. Blame her. :D I gave her lots and lots of pics. :o I'm glad you got into this one though.

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Aaw, look at that little tyke scale the mountain! :D Go kitty, go!!!

And then all cuddled in by mom :cloud9:

Yep, he's my little 6 ounce miracle. His dimunitive size doesn't slow him down one bit. Neither did that bout with diarrehea. I just had to follow him around with towels and cleaners. :o

onster
May 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM
omgggg tiny tim is just SOOOOOOOOOOo cute :lovestruck::lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 30th, 2008, 09:47 PM
All these kitty pics makes me want one.the wife and the kids do.but the dog don't like cats

clm
May 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Adorable pics. Your feral looks really good. The one with the kitten looking up at mom is really special, and of course your little guy is just the sweetest wee kitten.

Cindy

krdahmer
May 30th, 2008, 10:46 PM
:lovestruck: AW Windy used to sleep on me like that at the computer when she was wee! :cloud9:

I agree all the kitties look great... and love that sneaky snuggler Mylee too cute!

chico2
May 31st, 2008, 06:54 AM
14+,you just kill me with all those kitten-pics,but that's ok:laughing:keep them coming,please!
The adoring pic is just priceless,really pretty.and then there is little Timmy,I'd call him Timbit:cat:what a brave little guy:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 31st, 2008, 07:37 AM
14+,you just kill me with all those kitten-pics,but that's ok:laughing:keep them coming,please!
The adoring pic is just priceless,really pretty.and then there is little Timmy,I'd call him Timbit:cat:what a brave little guy:lovestruck::lovestruck:

No fear Chico! I am the picture queen. :rolleyes: Actually, I have some of my big guys to post too. Maybe tonight. And one sweet one of Timmy that I got this morning.

As for the name - he gets Tiny Tim, Timmy, TT, Tiny, Timbit, Little One, Wee Guy, and more! :D

Jim Hall
May 31st, 2008, 08:18 AM
lol another one for him snack sized sorry

Love4himies
May 31st, 2008, 09:51 AM
Oh Tiny Tim :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: that picture made my heart melt. Mittens :lovestruck:, don't they have such unconditional love for their momma's!

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Think PC is just the cutest.:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 31st, 2008, 01:26 PM
I love Mittens looking up at her mommy. And little TT, that little guy is a fighter!

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Mmmm Jim - snack sized? That's a mouthful! :D
L4H - we need pics of your guys. Did you get your camera? :rolleyes:
Thanks angeldogs! My son is looking forward to getting the little begger. He is going to be a handful. Always getting into something!
ancient - shhh, I won't tell Mittens you think he is a she. :D I guess it's the name. The new owner is changing it, don't worry. IF she takes him.

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
They're all so cute :lovestruck: kittens :cloud9:

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:03 AM
PC sounds like my kids.always getting into something.:laughing:

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
I keep telling my son he is going to have his hands full when he gets PC at the end of the month. He has another kitty who is already H E double hockey sticks on wheels! Should be fun with the two of them. :D Or maybe PC will help settle Sara down.

angeldogs
June 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Your son could be in for a real treat.then the phone calls.mom can i come over the cats are driving me nuts and i need a break to get my bearings back.

14+kitties
June 3rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
Nope! He is an exceptional kid! Well, adult. He is 25. He works 10 hour days and when he gets home he loves spending time with his cat. She loves him, just not other people! I am hoping having PC will actually show her that it isn't a bad thing to share daddy's time. And he will keep her company while Micheal is at work.
As for coming over - I wish! He is 2 hours away. :sad: I miss seeing him and my other two.