Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A message to the two with new kitties!

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I won't mention any names but you know who you are.

WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES OF KITTIES?:cat:

Frenchy
May 29th, 2008, 09:24 PM
PRESSURE PRESSURE ! :evil:

:laughing:

aslan
May 29th, 2008, 09:24 PM
and more pressure.

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah! I keep checking every day and no pictures. I need to see teeny weeny kitties:D

14+kitties
May 29th, 2008, 10:26 PM
:p

I have tons of pics! And I took new ones of my other "babies" too. But the problem is I am :sleepy:, very :sleepy:. I promise I will give you pics soon. Right now I am heading to bed cause if I tried posting tonight I would end up with pics of I don't know what.

Patience........................

And as for the "other" mom.......... mmmmmm, I was wondering that myself. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 07:14 AM
My hubby tipped the canoe on Sunday with the camera around my neck :frustrated: so it got soaked (along with me):mad:. It is still drying out.

ancientgirl
May 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Oy, will your camera even work now?

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Oy, will your camera even work now?

After a couple of days I was able to get the pictures of my trip downloaded but it still won't focus, getting better every day so I have hope.

http://picasaweb.google.ca/debghislainroy/LandonBay

This is in our backyard and as part of our small subdivision (28 lots) we jointly own 65 acres of conservation land that borders on this bay.

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Gorgeous pictures L4H!! 65 acres there - beautiful!!!!
I hope the camera issues get fixed soon. It's your turn to cave. :D We want to see your babies!!!!

ancientgirl
May 30th, 2008, 09:35 AM
That is some beautiful land you live on. You are very lucky.

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Think of going to costco, they have a fuji for $139 so I can use the memory chip that I have in my other camera.:D

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
That is some beautiful land you live on. You are very lucky.

Thank you. I am very fortunate to have found this lot, I absolutely love living where I do, it is a little piece of Heaven.

joeysmama
May 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM
No no no ! Don't show the pictures. It's going to cause all kinds of trouble around here when I decide I have to have a kittie.:laughing:

Frenchy
May 30th, 2008, 10:36 PM
No no no ! Don't show the pictures. It's going to cause all kinds of trouble around here when I decide I have to have a kittie.:laughing:

Joey would love a little kitty to play with :thumbs up :D pressure pressure :laughing: