Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trying to find Lucy

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find my son's lost Cairn Terrier puppy, she's blonde, quite small and very friendly... lost in the Wilson/Dufferin area of Woodstock, Ontario on Wednesday evening (5/28). There is a reward offered, we miss her very much... if anyone knows of her whereabouts, please get in touch... thanks!

Winston
May 29th, 2008, 05:14 PM
HI Lucy's Grandma! Sorry your pup is lost...I am sure you have been out and done all kinds of things...Try putting up posters and also check all the animal pounds/spca's because some of them do not keep the dogs very long...so do...hope she comes home soon!

Cindy

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Thank you Cindy for your well-wishes... it's such a horrible feeling to not know where she is... I have been in touch with the SPCA and Hillside Kennels, posters have been put up... even went into the radio station to see if they could make an announcement.... notified local vets, pet stores, drove around and around... :offtopic:we'll be back at it tomorrow... hopefully someone has taken her in and will get in touch soon.... again, thanks for your kind thoughts....

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Sorry don't know how I got that "OFF TOPIC" emoticon.... please ignore

BusterBoo
May 29th, 2008, 06:15 PM
:sorry: I hope Lucy finds her way home....

:pray:

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much...

katherine93
May 29th, 2008, 06:33 PM
My dog went missing almost two weeks ago, I thought we would never find her, Than it turned out that a lady from around here was looking after her until she could get her son to help find us! So, think positive and do eveything you can to find him/her in the meantime! I have a feeling he/she will be back soon! Good luck to you and your son! :goodvibes::fingerscr:pray:

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks Katherine, I'm glad your pup was returned.... the ad comes out in the paper tomorrow I'm praying that someone will see it.... I appreciate all the kind and supportive words..... take care,

Winston
May 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
You should have enough posts now to be able to include a photo....It may help for any board members in your area...if you have one of Lucy we would all love to see her..

:candle:

Lucy's Grandma
May 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a picture on my computer... or a digital camera... I have found a picture online that looks similar to her, but I'm unable to attach anything at this time... I will when it's possible... thx

Winston
May 29th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Have there been any sitings of her at all? Check with the vets in your area and let them know she is missing...Is she microchipped? I was also thinking maybe you could leave something outside your home with her scent and yours on it...and maybe even some of her treats.....I hope someone has helped you out and taken her in for you...:thumbs up

CIndy

Lucy's Grandma
May 30th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hey everyone... we've just heard that a lady has found Lucy and she's been playing with the lady's two dogs for the past two days.... I'm sure she's been having a great time, while we've been going out of our minds....lol... thanks to everyone for your well wishes... what a relief... I hope other pet owners who are searching for there lost puppies find them soon... and a big thank-you to those who take in these lost pups and keep them safe until they can be returned to their loving owners....

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 11:07 AM
:highfive: I am so glad Lucy has been found! I just saw this thread and figured the worse! I am so glad it turned out so well! Yay LUCY!!!!!!!!!! I bet your son will be glad to have her home.

Now that you have found us.......... we like pics. :) I am sure your son has one or two. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
May 30th, 2008, 11:45 AM
woohoo for Lucy and her family ! :highfive:

shirley1011
May 30th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Wonderful news..but why do people not understand that dog owners go out of their minds looking for their lost dogs...I still feel that is what has happened with Sable, Billie and Spencer.
Glad this one has a happy ending!